Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster Night - Tuesday

Options
  • 16-07-2007 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

How about we try for another MonsterNight© ?
    I was thinking of this Tuesday for purely selfish reasons in that its the night I'm free to play :)

Say from 8:45 onwards on snow, we can form up a little group.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Sounds good. Plus, there's bugger all on tv on a Tuesday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep.

I should be able to make it... As long as the internet is working... I'm having awful problems with BT and Eircom at the moment.

I wanted to play for a few hours on Saturday and just couldn't get things working.,..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm not 100% sure i'll be back by then (waiting at home for my 22" monitor to be delivered...hurry up!), but if i am at the computer, i'll definatly be on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thought id be up for this but Liverpool are on Setanta tonight,pre season friendly.

Have fun with new monitor Kiith,im using a SAMSUNG 22" 5ms LCD,games look awesome on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well pop on after the match assuming you're watching it at home, we may still be on. I'll add the names from the Creep list to my friends and send you an invite when/if I see any of you online.

• Advertisement

Sorry I couldn't make it...

I was stuck in work late.

Twas a grand night. Three of us turned up.
    Sure we can try again next tuesday if ppl are on for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah it was a good laugh, and I didn't die too often, so that's nice :D

But I kept having moments when the game froze and everyone would just run up and kill me :(

And at one point, after we'd taken back all the locations, everyone went their seperate ways. I had 8000 destiny points, and then the game froze. So I could do nothing but restart the game. When I came back, I had 6000 points! Jerks penalised me for the game crashing :(

I've had that problem a lot too... but it seems to be a fault with my BT internet in general as it keeps hoping up and down.

I fell to my death in Rivendell valley on Saturday because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

bt is the only reason i have dropped out of mmorpg. constant line hangs = crap game experience and a lot of time respawning

• Advertisement

Can't say I'm having any issues in the game and I'm on BT.

Now there can be some lag when things are getting a bit manic in a raid, but I'd but that down to my seriously under-spec'ed machine.

So would anyone be on for some monster play this Tuesday (or monday) ?
    We could all make use of the TeamSpeak server to maximize our infamy harvesting potential :o) Either night would suit me, but I'll have to swap baby sitting duties to accommodate Monday.

I was away for 2 weeks, but I'm back now and should be more active again.

But I may not be able to do Tuesday or Monday this week I'm afraid.

Advertisement