Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour comics day 2007

Options
  • 16-07-2007 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Hi Ho Manga fans,

There is a thread over on the comics board for 24 hour comics day 2007. This is an annual event were artists try and draw a 24 page comic in 24 hours. The event will take place in Dublin on October 20th/21st.

Last years event was a blast and you can see some of the comics and read a few reports over at comicspace.

The event is open to all - Mainstream superhero, Indie/alternative press and Manga.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

24poster.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Snazzy artwork, that your own Ztoical?

Saruwatari wrote:
    Snazzy artwork, that your own Ztoical?

tis indeed - the event is all about creating art so figured I had best do some art for the poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Oh wow very nice! This I am penciling in on calender :D

hey folks last shameless nudge for this thread. The event is two weeks away but I'm off to a comic convention in the US this week and won't be back till mid next week so shall annoy you all now :p

• Advertisement

Woohoo I'm going to spend all this saturday and sunday drawing comics - feel free to take part or just drop in to say hi!

hey all we had a great event last weekend and we've started adding some of the comics to the website - go check im and keep an eye more will be added shortly, along with a video taken over the 24 hours.

Advertisement