Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bomberman Live coming this Wednesday - Anyone excited?

• 16-07-2007 9:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭

Bomberman is Back and Better Than Ever – Play “Bomberman Live” for Xbox LIVE Arcade

The award winning franchise, “Bomberman,” is going Live! Hudson Entertainment’s “Bomberman Live” comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360 this Wednesday, July 18 at 9:00 a.m. GMT

Created specifically for Xbox LIVE Arcade, the all-new “Bomberman Live” delivers unparalleled social gaming excitement with high definition graphics, four-person local multiplayer and eight-person online multiplayer over Xbox LIVE. And to show there is no Bomberman out there quite like yours, players now have over 10,000 unique ways to fully customize their Bomberman.

In “Bomberman Live,” players guide their unique Bomberman around a grid-like arena, avoiding opponents and their bombs while attempting to bomb the competition. “Bomberman Live” features eight multiplayer arenas including Lost World, where players can sink in puddles of quicksand, and Ghost Town, where players can fall into trap doors. By destroying blocks, players can reveal 16 different power-ups (and power-downs!) from the simple “Speed Up” to the devastating “Dangerous Bomb.”

“Bomberman Live” will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated E for Everyone.

I definitely am ... The trailer looked brilliant. Like the classic game (let's all forget Bomberman X, shall we). Larger arenas and up to 8 Player on Live. Has to be worth the 800 MS points.
    :cool:

Source:http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/07/13/552021.aspx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

I havent had a gold membership since last year. this i think will bring me back :D one of the best games ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Very much looking forward to this. The trailer looked great!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

I've an old modded Xbox and 4 player Bomberman on the SNES is one of our most frequently played games. I'll definitely be getting this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Seems like a backwards step. Bomberman on the Saturn was 10 player and online.

Still If I didn't already have bomberman on the Wii I'd be picking it up. Bomberman is by far the most played game at the Wii parties and the gameplay hasn't aged one bit, still as good as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

cant wait for this have 800 points ready for it and all will be downloading 1st thing tomorrow:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Dang it ... I only have 770 points left. Must try harder :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

Cant wait for this,although my xbox is still in xbox hospital,but i have a lend for one for a few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

Got this last night,some craic. Was only playing local games,going to prastice a bit before I go on live! Im not half as good as I used to be at the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Definitely worth the 800 points. Great craic to be had alright.
    - The Paint / Zombie modes are hilarious. In the Zombie mode it can all turn in the last second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

This is definintely a worthwhile purchase even if you have Bomberman for the Wii VC.
    Look forward to playing a few games online once I get my skills up to par:)

• Advertisement

I've been playing this on Live. Is it possible to get a guest to play with you on Live though. Whenever I sign in, choose Xbox Live there's an option to add more local players. I add the guest one that appears as the second person. Then when we hit A to start it pops up the error saying that the user couldn't sign in. It can't be that every user needs a seperate Live account can it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

I wish I could try this out!!!

Still have about 4 weeks left 'till MS send back my 360 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

I've been playing this on Live. Is it possible to get a guest to play with you on Live though. Whenever I sign in, choose Xbox Live there's an option to add more local players. I add the guest one that appears as the second person. Then when we hit A to start it pops up the error saying that the user couldn't sign in. It can't be that every user needs a seperate Live account can it?

Its possible alright i was in my mates gaf last night playing it, my mate was playing as - gamertag and my player came up as gamertag(1). I dont think it applies to other games, im not sure, but we tried play tiger online with 2 of us playing and it wudnt work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

Its possible alright i was in my mates gaf last night playing it, my mate was playing as - gamertag and my player came up as gamertag(1). I dont think it applies to other games, im not sure, but we tried play tiger online with 2 of us playing and it wudnt work.

I found out what my issue was. I was playing with one of the 48 hour trial cards. Apparently that doesn't allow guests.

Now I've got to get Live and an extra couple of controllers. This Bomberman is turning out pricey. Worth it though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Qwertyboy

Does anyone else have an abnormaly high rate of game failures? Most times i connect to any of the games it either says connection timed out or unable to join?
    Does this happen to anyone else?

Advertisement