Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym clothing - XXL?

Options
  • 16-07-2007 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any sports shops in City Centre that do XXL tshirts, etc - basically looking for tops for the gym and so far the largest I can find is XL, which looks ridiculous on me (cause I'm fat)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Scrotum

Ask in the fatty forum, fatso. Thats BG@RH.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

thats the problem - I only match half that criteria, still have a wonderful, flowing mane of hair

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Don't worry Phenom we'll still take ya in.

@scrotum - The strike team are about to castrate ya. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Try TK Max in blanch... i got a few gym tops there a couple of weeks back... they had all sorts of sizes, all mixed together so you have to have a bit of a root around...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Buy some out of season rugby top's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

++ Tx Maxx

well tkmaxx in stephens green sucks - completely mis-labeled tops, and in a collection of butt ugly colours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Scrotum wrote:

Scrotum ! You're just talking bo!!ox ! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Scrotum wrote:

You don't want to be in the interrogation room AND have the strike team there.....I'd be watching my back if I were you:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Mothercare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Mairt wrote:
    Buy some out of season rugby top's.
    You would boil over if you wore them in a gym.
    I'm surprised Lifestyle sports and the like don't do XXL. Have you tried looking on the Inter Web? It's amazing, this Inter Web thing.

I'm surprised Lifestyle sports and the like don't do XXL. Have you tried looking on the Inter Web? It's amazing, this Inter Web thing.

Looking around now - just didnt have time when I needed them at the last minute

*edit* any ideas where to look online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

As a matter of fact you wouldn't.

Advertisement