Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I do not understand what was wrong with Pajama Forum Request

Options
  • 16-07-2007 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055120911

I simply can't see what is wrong with this forum request. It is true that it relates to pajamas. but surely all discussion of pajamas is not banned on boards.ie. If all PJ related chat is banned this should be indicated by means of a sticky.

It is a forum request in the appropriate section dealing with a matter which is dear to the posters heart and seems normative in boards.ie context.

As it is in the right place I cannot see how it can be described as spam.

Furthermore locking the thread denies those who are interested or keenly interested in pajamas the opportunity to support the establishment of the forum.

I would ask that the thread be unlocked and that bluestripe11's blatantly unjust ban not be held against him in future.

MM
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

The least you could have done was spelled the name of it correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I love it when someone clings desperately to a "joke" that isn't funny. At all. It's like watching old people do the chicken dance at weddings (cringe).

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

what about people that sleep naked? or in boxershorts?

you know why we dont have a "what you sleep in" forum?

because its stupid.

Isnt that right Bananas?

bananas.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

koneko wrote:
    I love it when someone clings desperately to a "joke" that isn't funny. At all. It's like watching old people do the chicken dance at weddings (cringe).
    I don't think the OP was joking.
    Are any of you corrupt by the way as I would be happy to pay up to 10 euro to have this forum created.

edit changed 20 to 10
    MM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Can someone close this now please?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bluestripe should be happy with the Sleeping/Dreaming forum. That forum can also harbour sleeping apparel.

Why do you want it closed?

OK 20 euro.

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

because he's a one-trick pony, and the trick is annoying everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

It was a good joke while fresh but seriously just to join up and put all that effort into it wasnt worth the time.

This means that his isp is banned and if he wants to re-join seriously he cant.

• Advertisement

That's pretty hardcore.
    Why do you think he wasn't genuine.

He was just someone who liked pajamas.
    I suppose that he wouldn't have any interest in boards if he couldn't bang on about pajamas.

But aren't there lots of stale jokes on boards like the cats or the Jesus LOL?

I think he has a mild neuro atypicality.

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

MM,

Pretty much everytime I see one of your posts your troll possibility percentage goes up somewhat.

Stop wasting peoples time with this pointlessness.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Whats funny about pyjamas?? Am I missing the punch line here somewhere?? As for the cats pictures, they are genuinely amusing in some instances, but I can't see how any humour could be taken from clothing people wear to bed??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

apart from feedback, the lolcats and jesus lol stuff are confined to one thread each. PJ boy was posting everywhere about pj's, to the point where frankly I think it's some kind of fetish. Maybe if he'd opened one thread on pj's and stuck to that, I wouldn't have had a problem, but his obsessive nature just creeped me out to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

You hit the nail on the head TBH, its possibly a fetish. Maybe he would have been better off applying for access to Sex & Sexuality? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

DarkJager wrote:
    Whats funny about pyjamas?? Am I missing the punch line here somewhere?? As for the cats pictures, they are genuinely amusing in some instances, but I can't see how any humour could be taken from clothing people wear to bed??

What if the pyjamas had cat pictures on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

tbh, you are more forgiving than i am. I think it was some arsehole who decided it would be a great laugh to sign up for boards (bluestripe as in bluestripe PJ's) and post nothing but stuff on pj's. All his posts were about pj's and to me it was just a piss take.

The cats thing is usually in feedback when some fight the power - all mods are corrupt - stuff appears. Wont be in Rozies latest because the admins have frowned upon it, but I'd suppose someone wont read the thread (as usual) and just lump something in at the end. Anyway, the cats appear usually when the thread in question has already descended into chaos.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement