Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connected Ink Abbey Street Great Review

Options
  • 16-07-2007 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Guys,

I got my first tattoo in Connected Ink on Saturday. Im delighted with it. I got my 1 year old daughters footprints on my back with her name underneat. The staff were so good with her even though she was screaming her head off. They stood her on an ink pad and then put her feet against my back. Brilliant prints. Darius did the tattoo. Great job and it didnt hurt half as much as I thought it would. The guy at reception with the shaved head and beard was brilliant.............didnt catch his name.

I have to say im delighted with Connected Ink and i am already considering my second tattoo. Im a huge Man Utd fan. I think crests and stuff are really tacky so Im thinking of George Bests portrait on my calf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

get a pic up please :)
    glad it went well for you
    fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

The guy with the shaved head is Mike and yes, he was very helpful for me as well.

What time did you get yours done at? I was in between 11-1 getting mine done, Martin did mine and did a bang up job on it as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thebeast_78

Folks,

Just wondering has anyone got an update on this place. Went in there yesterday and their portfolio looks really good but as mentioned previously, not really alot said about the place?
    I was thinking of getting a script tattoo and although very boring etc I want it to come out right.
    Just looking for some feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Yay Kelly! Well done, get an ould pic up i'm dying to see the finished product! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Folks,

Just wondering has anyone got an update on this place. Went in there yesterday and their portfolio looks really good but as mentioned previously, not really alot said about the place?
    I was thinking of getting a script tattoo and although very boring etc I want it to come out right.
    Just looking for some feedback.

Well I got my first tattoo in there a few weeks ago and am happy with it, my girlfriend got one done at the same time and is also happy with it so no complaints here!

If you are getting writing done up, the bald guy Mike did up a rough draft of something for one of my friends on the spot and it was pretty impressive to say the least, maybe ask him to draw you up something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thebeast_78

Thanks a mill for the replies. Will pop in and talk to Mike.

Advertisement