Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiggy punished!

Options
  • 16-07-2007 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

For discussing nominations, Chanelle and Ziggy only have one vote this week. Wonder if they will keep their promise, and nominate one another? Hmm....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

For discussing nominations, Chanelle and Ziggy only have one vote this week. Wonder if they will keep their promise, and nominate one another? Hmm....
    They should have both been put up for eviction!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

They should have both been put up for eviction!!:mad:

I agree with you there! I'd love to see Ziggy go out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

well thats 2 votes for charley anyway

bu byyyyyyyyyeeeeee charles

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Will someone just put the two of them out of their misery please?

**** you Kevin Smith and your whole bennifer thing. Now every couple of **** and labelled as one person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Terry wrote:
    **** you Kevin Smith and your whole bennifer thing. Now every couple of **** and labelled as one person.

You keep Kevin Smith out of this!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I could never put my finger on what I disliked bout Ziggy, but his behaviour this week made it much clearer.
    The guy is an utter manipulative wimp. He is so terrified of people not liking him, that he can't even break up with Chanelle and have it done with. He stills flirts and leads her on and uses her to keep her on side.

Then the conversation telling Nikki he felt they didn't get on. Basically he was saying, "I'm nominating you and I am scared you'll see it and think I'm two-faced."
    He should have punished again by BB for breaking the rules twice.

Anyway, the thing I hated about this, was how he told it to the rest of the house. He made out to some that he went over to Nikki and said "I don't like you, I want you to know that" and walked off.
    Then to the men of the house, he utterly built on this and made out Nikki had a go at him and he was putting her in her place.
    This from a man so hung up on honesty.

Nikki and Laura had him sized up from the start, fair play to them.

/rant and carries on with life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

kittex wrote:
    I could never put my finger on what I disliked bout Ziggy, but his behaviour this week made it much clearer.
    The guy is an utter manipulative wimp. He is so terrified of people not liking him, that he can't even break up with Chanelle and have it done with. He stills flirts and leads her on and uses her to keep her on side.

Then the conversation telling Nikki he felt they didn't get on. Basically he was saying, "I'm nominating you and I am scared you'll see it and think I'm two-faced."
    He should have punished again by BB for breaking the rules twice.

Anyway, the thing I hated about this, was how he told it to the rest of the house. He made out to some that he went over to Nikki and said "I don't like you, I want you to know that" and walked off.
    Then to the men of the house, he utterly built on this and made out Nikki had a go at him and he was putting her in her place.
    This from a man so hung up on honesty.

Nikki and Laura had him sized up from the start, fair play to them.

/rant and carries on with life.
    :D

Yep, I think you've got Zippy in a nutshell. He's a whimpy muppet!! I can't wait for him to be boooed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Agreed - so glad others are starting to see through him too! He's SO manipulative. Loved it when Chanelle made fun of him!

Advertisement