Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Video & Photo Software needed

• 16-07-2007 2:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭

My nephew was just born and I'd love to make a video of his first year in the world. I'd like to be able to show photos and show snippets of videos all on the one disc and put my own music to it and give it as a gift in a years time! Anyone got any ideas of what software to buy for this sort of thing?

I'm a complete amateur at this but I'm good on computers!

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

For something like this Windows Movie Maker is perfect, more than likely it's already on your computer so just go to:

Start -> Programs

It should be listed amongst the programs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I think that's only with XP, I use Win Prof 2000, but I have XP at home so I'll have a look there later, thanks a million!!

Advertisement