Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Air con in dublin reigon

Options
  • 16-07-2007 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

ANyone any contact details for a car air con company, my pajero is blowing out luke warm air so i am guessing it needs re-gassing.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

halford have a DIY filling kit for €60. they are doing a special offer at the moment where you get a free deoderisor (worth €20) aswell, which is meant to get rid of the bad aircon smell you sometimes get. i bought this combo just this morning and am going to try it out over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Call John Kenealy, 087 2559706.

just tried halfords kit and it doesn't fit as my car is pre 1994. i guess i have to go back and get a refund...

just rang john. sound bloke, i'll be heading over to him in the next day or 2. he was very interested in where i got his name and he's going to check out boards.ie now!

Advertisement