Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new gym at 6 cross roads?

• 16-07-2007 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Anyone use the new gym at the six cross road?

whats it like?

cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

why not go out and see for urself and post it up for people, where on the six cross roads is it? kinda stupid place to put a gym eh there,ll be nothing but pikies in there lookin to take a shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Saw the sign on the building for it , next to Brooks , dont know if its any good but they did have a sign stating something about losing two stone in a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 (¯`·.Drago.·´¯)

Waterford weight training club is better and one of the cheapest gyms. May have a few spots left just ask for bomber :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Yes, its an educo gym I believe, i think there was a thread in the fitness forum discussing the educo chain recently, IIRC the general concensus is that they are a bunch of scam artists. Ill see if I can dig it up for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Waterford weight training club is better and one of the cheapest gyms. May have a few spots left just ask for bomber :D
    aw ye it def is the best gym around waterford if not the whole south east

• Advertisement
Advertisement