Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscriptions

Options
  • 16-07-2007 4:03pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My subscriptions to private forums have disappeared. It has happened before.
    I think this was mentioned before, but is there any reason why I lost all my subscriptions to private forums or can it be prevented?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It happened when I changed my password once.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

It happened to me when I got moved into the Mod group

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

We don't want you in Spell Czechs anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Yet another coo. \o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Damn, if only the victory through unity sig was back and Karoma was hung as a spy again. :)

I think they just randomly unsubscribed. I have not changed sergroup or p/w etc. Oh well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Damn, it actually removes all my subscriptions from threads in private forums as well. How annoying eh...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Damn, it actually removes all my subscriptions from threads in private forums as well. How annoying eh...
    Tar, I am no computer genius but I notice that only in your case all the Mods information under your avatar appears on screen as HTML coding?
    http://home.att.ne.jp/green/etherbod/Tars_Avatar.tiff
    You very strange person:)

Oh it happened again, Seamus fixed it at the start of the thead, now it muct be done again. :/
    Oh my yes, I am strange.

Does anybody have that link you use to subscrie to a forum? Seamus, you usually have these things. The forum tools option has not been working for me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Asiaprod wrote:
    You very strange person

You have no idea.

I no longer like the cut of your gib Tar, so I banned* you from them all....

*Possibly a lie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Seamus, you usually have these things.
    Actually, I rarely have these things. I usually just know where to find them again :)

Problem: The forum tools menu doesn't work when there is more than one page of new threads.

Solution: Find a quiet forum, in this case "Legends of the boards". Use that drop-down menu to find the "Subscribe to this forum" link. Paste said link into forum.

Et voila!
    [noparse]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&f=<insert_forum_id>[/noparse]

:)

Ah, I thought it was FF's fault, cheers for that. Although it says invalid forum, damn! Some tinkering will have to be done.

/pervs at beruthiel for good measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Most of the private forums should appear for you here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=80

yep thanks, I got them all subscibed. Well, apart from all the threads in tehm, but I'll let that go.

Advertisement