Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fuji track bike.

Options
  • 16-07-2007 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

bike for swap or sale, with front brake and extra 44 tooth sprocket,
    58 cm frame.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭fergalr

More details? Age, previous usage, reason for sale, guide price?
    Might be interested.

Is it this? http://www.fujibikes.com/2006/bikes.asp?id=139

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

dont actually know the model but its less than a year old im sure, i got it off a good friend and he really keeps his bikes well, ive only had it for 3 months now, standard components, around €300 would suit,
    any good to you?

Have you got any pictures?
    Not 100% sure whether I'm interested at this stage, but been considering picking some something for cycling round the city.

make me an offer you think suitable, you can have normal pedals with toe hooks aswell as the look ones if you want.

Ok, based on the colour scheme I think thats a 2005 model.

New ones seems to retail for about 400-450euro.
    Basing price on, http://www.cyclesense.co.uk/products.php?plid=m1b123s294p2176&tbv=FUJI_TRACK_BIKES_Track_Bikes

So bearing that in mind, I'd give you 220 for it, and wouldn't need any of the pedals. That's a bit lower than the what you mentioned, but I don't want to spend more than around 50% of the original value on a 2 year old bike.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can arrange to meetup - will need to check the fit is ok before parting with cash; but from the geometry specs on-line it should be ok.

• Advertisement

sold!

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

Balls!

I wanted a fixie like this!

If it falls through let me know!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I still don't get the idea behind the fixie setup, yes I know its funny to see people fall off them when they try steal them but whats the benefit? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

Cabaal...

They look good, and whats it ll about at the end of the day?

...lookin' good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Hey Theo,

did that Fuji sell? If not I'll prob take it off you if its still going. I can PM you my number or get it from Derek or Al.

Pete.

• Advertisement
Advertisement