Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent boards on east coast?

Options
  • 16-07-2007 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere to rent boards on the east coast? like wicklow or something. New to surfing and want to get some practice in.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

best bet is to just by one if you know that you like it, try irishsurfer.ie
    longboardireland.com
    best of luck,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pipedream

cheers for that, ill def give them a go. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

The east coast doesn't get enough surf to warrant a surf school. Your best bet would probably be lahinch in Co. Clare but I think you'll have to get a lesson.

But like theo said, you're better off if you buy a second hand board if you're into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pipedream

I was in lahinch last weekend and rented the stuff down no prob but I think you're right a cheap second hard board wud def be worth a look. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mirage madness

tramore down in waterford is a great place to rent board and gear. its really cheap aswell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement