Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

3 wheel car

Options
  • 16-07-2007 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anybody know where I get can get me hands on a 3 wheel van to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

Try to ask in Classic Cars forum, british made Reliant would be the most common three wheeler van in this part of the globe.
    But you can get your hands on Piaggio trike scooter/van. I think they are still in production, so Vespa dealer might be able to get one for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Italy is the place to go if you want to buy a Piaggio Ape, why you'd want one is beyond me.

You could also look at the Daihatu Midget, but this will be much more expensive, and the newer models are now 4 wheel. and like the Piaggio is a pick-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭OKenora

eeewwwww, 3 wheeler, all the handling and safety of a trike on a downhill ski slope.

Just so i don't get accused of not helping....

Reliant rialto here dirt cheap if you don't mind getting oily hands to sort it.

Advertisement