Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with Bully(Canis Canem Edit)

Options
  • 16-07-2007 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have PAL Action Replay Max codes for this game, the only ones I can find are US ones(which I don't know how to convert) and I suck at games like this without codes.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Winners don't use cheats.

I'm sure www.gamefaqs.com has something. Feel ashamed of yourself as you input them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I agree with Retr0. You are only cheating yourself, as some morally high grounded person may point out.
    gamefaqs if you get stuck, but otherwise just play the thing. The game is not hard at all, in fact is often insultingly easy (the races especially). Still a terrific game though.
    That go kart will be all the better when you earn it, trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I tried gamefaq and they again only have the US AR MAX codes. The reason I want them is that I think it takes the fun out of games such as this and GTA where part of the appeal are the various ways you can cause trouble but I don't like having the game interrupted every few minutes because I get caught by one of the teachers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Canis Canem Edit is hardly difficult! But it is a brilliant game... just play it and enjoy it without cheats?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

GDM wrote:
    I tried gamefaq and they again only have the US AR MAX codes. The reason I want them is that I think it takes the fun out of games such as this and GTA where part of the appeal are the various ways you can cause trouble but I don't like having the game interrupted every few minutes because I get caught by one of the teachers.

Attend more of the gym classes and pass them. That way if you get reefed, you can keep tapping X and escape from them then run like f*ck!

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I'm usually able to punch them in the nuts but they catch me again. Besides I like hitting random students with stink bombs.

Having played it for a while (without doing too many missions) I'm not too impressed and since I hate doing missions I've a feeling I'm going to be disapointed by this game in the end.

Advertisement