Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KC and Peaches

Options
  • 16-07-2007 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

I read a review of this cafe, in the Trinity Enterprise centre, in some newspaper a few months back. The review was pretty positive so I was hoping to try it out. However, I have no idea where it is located, I'm wondering if anyone can a) tell me if it's a nice spot, and b) how does one get to it, say if coming from D'Olier Street or Pearse Street train station.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

b) exit pearse street station turn right then right again onto pearse street proceed a few hundred yards on the right just before the canal basin is the trinity enterprise centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

It suits me fine... the few times I was in there it was quiet, with nice big wooden tables, and wi-fi.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Cool beans, thanks folks. I'll give it a shot during the week.

Advertisement