Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reconnection to the vodafone network.

• 16-07-2007 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hello.

I have a Nokia 3200 phone [old i know] and I stopped using it in January 2006 as i got a new phone. But now i want to use it again. When I turn it on it says 'SimCard Registration failed', then when i try and make calls I have no network. How do I reconnect the phone to the vodafone network [thats what it was on when it worked]

Please help!
    =]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Vodafone usually deactivate numbers after 3 or so months of inactivity

Ring their customer service line and they should be able to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Esteem

Is this a prepay phone. If so, your number is disconnected from the network if you haven't topped up within a year. After that, you have 6 months in which you can reconnect. After 6 months the number will be recycled. So, if it was over 18 months since your last top up, you will not be able to reconnect the mobile number to the network.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Its a pay as you go phone.

It is excatly 18 months, January 2006 is when i stopped using it :( so I might just be able to save it =/

If not will I have to pay for a new number?

How much will this cost does anyone know???

Thanks for the help btw =]

Advertisement