Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your "shouldn't but would"?!

Comments

connundrum wrote: »
    Gail from Eastenders.

Your one sick puppy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Your one sick puppy.

Sorry I meant Gail from Corrie.

Crap wrong thread, I thought this was shouldn't but would kill :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Ok I shouldn't but I defo would do Patrick Stewart aka Jean Luc Picard - Star Trek, The next gen and XMen. He is like 50 years older than me but he is so hot!!

oh yes please!!!! him and sean connery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭zoos

Brendan O' Conner from your a star.... OH MY GOD... I saw him in real life and he Deeeeeeeee -lish!

AND....the stunning Michael Palin! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

zoos wrote: »
    Brendan O' Conner from your a star.... OH MY GOD... I saw him in real life and he Deeeeeeeee -lish!

AND....the stunning Michael Palin! mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Are you Twink?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

What about Sarah Chalke (Dr. Reid) or Judy Reyes (Carla Espinosa-Turk) from Scrubs?

Yummeh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

They're both good looking. And zoos, I think it's generally accepted that Michael Palin is on heck of a hottay.

People: this thread isn't about people you fancy whom you don't hear about that often, it's about people who are fairly unattractive (and worse) yet you find yourself fancying the bejaysus out of them.

My choice is old leatherface himself: Keith "Keef" Richards.

connundrum wrote: »
    Sorry I meant Gail from Corrie.

Crap wrong thread, I thought this was shouldn't but would kill :(

O dear o dear :) - that neck doesnt do much justice for her Con!

Eh, your one Zoe that was in Emmerdale even though she doesnt swing my way :(

That actress who played Zoe is exceptionally good-looking. Thought we were talking about mingers here...?

I could never understand the way people go on about Gail from Corrie as if she's some sort of monster with a hooked nose and warts. I don't think she's beautiful or anything but hideous? I really don't see it. Just ordinary looking.

That said, a Google image search reveals her being compared to ET. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a similarity....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dudess wrote: »
    I could never understand the way people go on about Gail from Corrie as if she's some sort of monster with a hooked nose and warts. I don't think she's beautiful or anything but hideous? I really don't see it. Just ordinary looking.

That said, a Google image search reveals her being compared to ET. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a similarity....
    She reminds me of a certain iron maiden guitarist. Therefore, she is horrid. FACT.

Although I can't say anything. *cough*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Queen Latifah. Boing Boing.

Queen Latifah is actually a beautiful looking woman - it's just her size that dooms her to being a "shouldn't but would". If she was slim she'd be considered teh hotness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Queen Latifah is actually a beautiful looking woman - it's just her size that dooms her to being a "shouldn't but would". If she was slim she'd be considered teh hotness.

i was just abou to say that

That actress who played Zoe is exceptionally good-looking. Thought we were talking about mingers here...?

Indeed Dudess but it was the first soap character to come into my head in my reply to Conn's Gail/ET post (*pukes :) ) Just was naming a do-able soap star.

Conn your a sick sick man ! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

What about that Tracey Piggott, eh?

http://www.personallyspeaking.ie/tracy_piggott_92.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Claire Sweeney:
    clairesweeney.jpg

Could this possibly be the same person?

Sweeney1212BIG_468x439.jpg

Ah the Daily Mail's Femail section: "Let's take a picture of celebs not looking their best cos that'll make us feel better about ourselves!" Poor pathetic women...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

Queen Latifah is actually a beautiful looking woman - it's just her size that dooms her

Nope it's the fact that she calls herself "Queen", looks 10 years older than her biological age, appears in rubbish movies and looks like a man-in-drag that dooms her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Ian Paisley:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Icaras

princess di.
    I know, would either require a time machine or a lot of digging but I think it would be worth it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinlessgunner

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_02/kathkellyMS1512_468x800.jpg

18.......18........How I would love to corrupt miss Helen Flanagan aka Rosie Webster.

But on another note, shouldn't but would........Sally from home and away......seen the home movie :eek:

I want a go on that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Bertie

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

But on another note, shouldn't but would........Sally from home and away......seen the home movie :eek:

I want a go on that!
    woah, what home movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

Jessica Rabbit:)

Nope it's the fact that she calls herself "Queen", looks 10 years older than her biological age, appears in rubbish movies and looks like a man-in-drag that dooms her.
    Appearing in rubbish movies or calling oneself "Queen" doesn't do anything to affect a person's looks, which is what we're talking about here. She's a good looking woman but she's fat:

04.jpg

I don't think she looks like a man in drag, but she does act quite masculine.
    As for her age though, I'd say she might be telling porkies there all right. I remember when she did that single with De La Soul, Mama Gave Birth to the Soul Children - around 1989/90. She looked a lot older than 19/20.
    kbannon wrote: »
    woah, what home movie?
    You mean you never heard of the the home movie? Oh yep. Few years ago there was a sex tape doing the rounds featuring innocent little Sally from Home and Away.
    Sinlessgunner, was she really filthy in it? I can't imagine it for the life of me - I mean, we're talking about Sally from Home and Away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinlessgunner

kbannon wrote: »
    woah, what home movie?

Some mates of mine at college had a DVD of celeb home movies! She was one of them and my God......:eek:

She knew stuff.......nearly rubbed the man out!!

Its not a long video but you get the idea!

Ok you've answered my question.

Weird how the most innocent ones are often the dirtiest...

I mean I've a mouth like a sewer and a filthy mind and nothing shocks me when I'm with a bunch of lads etc, etc. But while I enjoy a bit of variation in the sack, you wouldn't exactly get, for instance, a rim-job off me...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Affable

Clare Short.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement