Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry and Nikki up for eviction

Options
  • 16-07-2007 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭

Hope moaning Nikki goes. She's doing my head in

Gerry is funny at least

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Aw!! :( I was hopin for a poll!

Nicky is so gone!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Charley escapes once again... what a surprize!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Aw!! :( I was hopin for a poll!

sorry - don't know how to do them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Meh. One is as bad as the other.

Nice to see Charley isn't up though.
    Her eviction would make for a boring show.
    Crazy people make for the best viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Hope Nikki goes! Can't stand her!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

How disappointing! I was really hoping Ziggy and Charley would be up. Grr....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

How do you know this already? I thought we didn't find out until Tuesday?
    Who nominated who?

How do you know this already? I thought we didn't find out until Tuesday?
    Who nominated who?
    I know, they must have nominated on Sunday.

Okay as far as I can remember:-

Amanda - Carol and Tracey
    Brian - Gerry and ?
    Chanelle - Charley (she only got one vote as punishment for talkin about noms)
    Charley - Gerry and Ziggy
    Gerry - Nicky and ?
    Liam - Nicky and Charley
    Nicky - Gerry and Ziggy
    Sam - Carol and Tracey
    Tracey - Gerry and Ziggy
    Ziggy - Nicky (he only got one vote as punishment for talking about noms)

I think that's them all?

How disappointing! I was really hoping Ziggy and Charley would be up. Grr....
    I'm glad it's not Ziggy and Charley! I wouldn't know who I'd want to go more!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Unless Gerry knocks 7 shades of sh1te outta the twins yer one nicky is outta there. 1/80 to go at the moment

• Advertisement

Dun laoire wrote:
    Unless Gerry knocks 7 shades of sh1te outta the twins yer one nicky is outta there.
    Ha haa!!! I'd almost be curious to see this!!! :D:D:D

I just said in another thread, on the C4 forums, they're saying this week is another attempt by Big Bro to save Charley. IE, the other housemates were beginning to suss that she was lying about her 'fame' and so were becoming less afraid of her and more willing to put her up for eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Dun laoire wrote:
    Unless Gerry knocks 7 shades of sh1te outta the twins yer one nicky is outta there. 1/80 to go at the moment

pmsl, i hope its Amanda :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I know, they must have nominated on Sunday.

Okay as far as I can remember:-

Amanda - Carol and Tracey
    Brian - Gerry and ?
    Chanelle - Charley (she only got one vote as punishment for talkin about noms)
    Charley - Gerry and Ziggy
    Gerry - Nicky and ?
    Liam - Nicky and Charley
    Nicky - Gerry and Ziggy
    Sam - Carol and Tracey
    Tracey - Gerry and Ziggy
    Ziggy - Nicky (he only got one vote as punishment for talking about noms)

I think that's them all?

What the fcuk is going on here? I think they should be punished for discussing nominations (even if it is via twin telepathy)

Out of both of them, I'd like to see Gerry stay as I think he has more to contribute... But don't care enough to vote tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

fcuk thats twice charley has been saved by someone calling about nominations , if ziggy had second one i think he would have choosing charley, that would have her on 4 and up.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

ROCKMAN wrote:
    fcuk thats twice charley has been saved by someone calling about nominations , if ziggy had second one i think he would have choosing charley, that would have her on 4 and up.........

Don't you realise it's "BB8, The Charley show", Endemol are doing everything
    in their power to rig it so she last until the final. Davina's agent is even
    representing Charley now. Whilst I can understand a certain degree of
    meddling by the producers to improve viewing figures (read: advertising
    revenue) this year's blatant fixing is ruining the show. I've never missed a
    BB since the start but it's becoming more scripted than Eastenders.

Edited to add: I've no doubt it'll be Nikki that gets the boot on Friday,
    she's a nothing but misery personified and her facial expression matches
    a bulldog licking urine off a nettle (not to mention her sexist anti-men
    rants). Luckily the bookies are showing odds of 25/1 on that she's going.

J.S. Pill wrote:
    What the fcuk is going on here? I think they should be punished for discussing nominations (even if it is via twin telepathy)
    It's so funny, the one week votes were shown to the house was the one week they actually voted differently. I bet Sam was crappin herself when she found out she'd be sussed by Amanda for breaking their pact.:D

It's only a matter of time before big bro suss how they're communicating with each other. But I hope they don't get into trouble, I felt so sorry for them last night when Carole was giving out to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's so funny, the one week votes were shown to the house was the one week they actually voted differently. I bet Sam was crappin herself when she found out she'd be sussed by Amanda for breaking their pact.:D

It's only a matter of time before big bro suss how they're communicating with each other. But I hope they don't get into trouble, I felt so sorry for them last night when Carole was giving out to them!

I was glad that they stood up for themselves and didn't just take that s*** from Carole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mayosteve99

Nicky is def gone , paddy power is already taking bets of what she will say in her eviction to davina !!
    Hers odds to go was 1-50

Nicky is def gone , paddy power is already taking bets of what she will say in her eviction to davina !!
    Hers odds to go was 1-50

Its so boring now that all evictions have been so predictable. I like it when something shocking happens. Though this week, I don't really care who goes. Please let it be Ziggy or Charley next week!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Will be so happy when Nikki is evicted. She is the most miserable person I ever set eyes on. Moan moan moan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Get Nikki out of there, did you see her the other night at the party? The miserable face on her, you'd think she'd be grateful to have something fun to do but no she didnt want to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well that was a bit of a foregone conclusion - but what a crap interview. Nikki was awful - it must have been like interviewing a cabbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

One witch down, one to go... was gonna include tracey but she would be more of a wizard.. haha, if she isnt a dude then shes consumed wayyyy to much drugs.... Charley and tracy next to go plz..

Feel quite sorry for Nikky - don't know what she was doing in the BB house in the first place. She's certainly not a horrible person like Charley. I think she deserved indifference rather than boos.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I know what you mean little miss. She wasn't after fame and didn't try to put on a persona.

I kind of understand why she was so moany though. She has a brain and clearly found everyone in there fake and childish.
    She isn't good with people though and didn't handle that well. Instead of arguing with and moaning at people she should have tried to see where they were coming from.

She has an unusual past, being adopted out of India(?) into an Irish Catholic family and lives a very different life to the one she would have had she stayed in India. I was disppointed she didn't discuss this a bit more or know more about it. Surely she must have opinions on the current problems between Western and Asian cultures in the UK?

Davina's agent is even
    representing Charley now.
    And when did this arrangement come to pass?
    During the ad-break on the night Charley was evicted?

Every year there is some ridiculous speculation and it never comes to anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Dun laoire wrote:
    Unless Gerry knocks 7 shades of sh1te outta the twins yer one nicky is outta there.

To be fair i wasnt far off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Terry wrote:
    And when did this arrangement come to pass?
    During the ad-break on the night Charley was evicted?

Every year there is some ridiculous speculation and it never comes to anything.

The news was revealed on Russell Brand's weekly radio show.
    This is the agent:
    http://www.johnnoelmanagement.com/
    He also signed up Nikki last year and Chantelle. Also signed up Jade
    when she left the house originally.

I believe he's the agent for Davina, Dermot and Russel Brand.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother8/a66329/charley-signed-up-by-davinas-agent.html

• Advertisement

Don't see any of them listed on that site except for Davina McCall.

Advertisement