Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry and Nikki up for eviction

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

http://www.hyperworld.net/news.htm

HYPER
    in association with John Noel Management are proud to announce exclusive representation of;

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER WINNER...CHANTELLE HOUGHTON

Provisional PA dates being taken now

I'm just using Chantelle as an example.

Jade's agent was [SIZE=-1]Catherine Lister of John Noel Management until
    the racist controversy earlier this year.

[/SIZE]
    Just do a quick google and you'll find the links between the housemates
    and the Endemol/C4 staff ;)
    http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,,2000739,00.html
    As the storm raged over allegations of racism on Celebrity Big Brother, Jade Goody was quizzed by panicked housemate Jo O'Meara about how press coverage of their comments might affect their careers."It doesn't matter, in all fairness," replied Goody. "There is always a way that you can justify it. I'll have a word with John." The remark would have passed most viewers by, but close media watchers realised she was talking about John Noel, the über-agent who fashioned a professional B-lister out of a Big Brother reject, making her a millionaire in the process.Goody is not Noel's only Big Brother client; he has a knack of spotting which contestants have the potential to make a career beyond the standard reality show shelf-life: he signed up the winner of the last series, Pete Bennett, and the non-celebrity winner of last year's Celebrity Big Brother, Chantelle Houghton. He also manages the Big Brother presenters Davina McCall, Dermot O'Leary and Russell Brand. So, although he is not a programme-maker, Noel is a central cog in the Big Brother machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Still don't see Charley listed there.
    Also, I just checked the Women section of the site.
    I wasn't disputing that Dermot O'Leary is a client.

Advertisement