Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL broadband Outages

• 16-07-2007 8:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

For the last week or so my NTL broadband has been having outages maybe once or twice a day, I'm just wondering is anyone else expearienceing the same ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

i've been having the same problem for ages, i think i'm going to switch providers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

which area are you in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I'm in the Ardkeen area.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

i used to have the same problem lads, i leave my modem plugged in and turned on 24/7 and it has been working perfectly ever since(ntl)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

i used to have the same problem lads, i leave my modem plugged in and turned on 24/7 and it has been working perfectly ever since(ntl)

No problems here. Just checked it 8:00pm Saturday. 5.6 Megs down - 512K up. Latency 53ms.:D Checked on www.speedtest.net

Never ever plug out my modem (unless ESB goes off).

• Advertisement
Advertisement