Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Cup Game announced...

Options
  • 17-07-2007 8:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

It will be on Friday Aug 10th at 20:00 in St Columbas and be against a team called GeoDocs.

I'll do a bit of research on the team we're due to play in the next few hours.

Keep the date free lads. That's more than enough notice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Awesome!! Its at a normal eartly hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

GeoDocs:
    P W D L GF GA GD PTS
    14 9 3 2 38 21 17 30

Third place in division 4 - bit of a step up for us but thats what the cup is all about!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I'm defo not around that night unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

bugs90 wrote:
    GeoDocs:
    P W D L GF GA GD PTS
    14 9 3 2 38 21 17 30

Third place in division 4 - bit of a step up for us but thats what the cup is all about!!!

GeoDocs are a really good side, they like to play football out from the back and have a guy in centre midfield with curly hair who runs the show for them.

They've two older guys who play, one in midfield and one in defence, very calm on the ball and what they lack in pace they make up for in awareness. They struggled to get a settled team out for a 3-4 week period and that's why they're 3rd instead of 1st (although it's only 2 points in the difference)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Hows it goin' mate?

Are you gonna come back to us?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 niallnow

Jut a heads up. I can't make that, i'll be away. Manchester Mike will have gone home by then too.

Hmm, looks like it'll have to be another Houdini act by management then.

Don't worry lads, I have a cunnign plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

seansouth wrote:
    Hows it goin' mate?

Are you gonna come back to us?

not too bad now Des, I'm available for selection from next week. Whether the management committee sees fit to select me or not is another thing!

I know there's only a couple of games left, but I'm around for them if needed.

Yeah, come out to the games for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'm on for that game alright. Sounds like a big jump in standard but that's what we need to push ourselves for and see how we shape up...though hopefully we have good numbers available.

See you next week so gary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

should be available that day alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

i may not be available on friday night.....but i will confirm that tomorrow night.

i may not be available on friday night.....but i will confirm that tomorrow night.

You said you were deffo playing.

This will be the second cup match you miss.

Feck the bogball.

Advertisement