Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Phase 2 Development Exhibition

Options
  • 17-07-2007 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

A public exhibition of a model, plans and the non-technical Environmental Impact Statement for the proposed Charlesland Phase 2 Development will be held on Thursday 19th July (5pm to 8pm), Friday 20th July (11am to 8pm) and Saturday 21st July (11am to 5pm) at the Charlesland Shopping Centre, Greystones.

Representatives of Zapi Properties will attend to answer any queries.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Moving to the Charlesland forum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭girliegirl

Ok I'm new to all this househunting... so might seem like a silly question but bear with me...

Is this for future buyers etc? Chances to buy off plans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

girliegirl wrote:
    Ok I'm new to all this househunting... so might seem like a silly question but bear with me...

Is this for future buyers etc? Chances to buy off plans?
    *runs for cover*

I think it's to enable the public to see the development proposals before a decision is made on planning permission.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭girliegirl

Thanks Mikedragon... no need to run for cover! I did say it was a silly question! No way of knowing things until you find out!

Advertisement