Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASET courses - worth doing?

Options
  • 17-07-2007 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,

Thinking of doing a Level 3 ASET distance learning course in the following

http://www.cmit.ie/people_skills_distance_learning/childpsychology.html

Just wondering what sort of qualification the ASET is and if there worth doing/ officially recognised ?

Basically i have Hons degree in Computing and 5+ years work experience. I want to do primary teaching so though this course might help,espically getting accepted onto the primary teaching courses in ireland or UK. dont have hons irish at min either hence the need to look into UK.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dodgey69

anyone? anyone? buller? buller?

Anyone even know anyone who did one of these courses?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I was looking at this too...they all seem to be accredited by ASET but now much more info on their website

I suppose the acid test is whether the Open University recognise ASET awards as the OU is a pretty universal qualification

Advertisement