Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd V Uwarra

• 17-07-2007 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭

live on MUTV at the mo. Utd just equalised through Fletcher. Bout 5mins gone in the 2nd half. 1-1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

2-1. Ronaldo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

2-1, lovely goal from Ronaldo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

2-2 with Urawa looking more likely to snatch another.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Whats the United team?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

United: Van der Sar, Brown, Ferdinand (Evans, 45), Vidic (Simpson, 45), Evra (Silvestre, 45), Ronaldo, Fletcher, Carrick (O'Shea, 69), Giggs (Smith, 69), Scholes, Rooney

Subs: Kuszczak, Heaton, Bardsley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

fine game, pretty boring as most first matches are. Scholes looked very sharp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Fair play to the Urawa Reds, they gave a good account of themselves and the league today.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

what was Van Der Sar doing for the first goal???

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k42y_urawa-red-diamonds-1-0-manchester-u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

keltoms wrote:

Was knicknamed "Shaggy" by some of the Juventus fans - partly for his appearance and partly because he sometimes seems afraid of the ball! Part of the reason they shipped him out was that he's guaranteed two/three of these a season. You're lucky he's getting them out in pre-season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

anybody have links for the utd goals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

ah hes known as "safe hands eddie" to me:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,426 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

keltoms wrote:
    ugh.... why did foster have to get injured!? I was really looking forward to him being th enumber 1. Now I have to put up with Edwin and is gafs for another while!

What happened to him? He was brilliant when he signed for us - but he was pretty shocking for the second half of last season - the broken nose seems to have realy affected him, he has no presence in the box anymore, and makes way more mistakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

anybody have links for the utd goals.

they are all on this page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

dubmick wrote:
    they are all on this page

good man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

How long is Foster gonna be out for? VDS was shocking for the first goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Foster's out until March. VDS made a mistake, he makes like two or three a season, so I can live with one being in pre-season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Have to say the new jersey looks very slick, might have to make a purchase. Thought Fletcher took his goal very well. Wouldnt be too worried about VDS, as PHB says better he gets these mistakes out of his system!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Have to say the new jersey looks very slick

Yeah If by slick you mean slippery, why the hell does it look so shiny like its been smeared in grease? Or is that just what it looks like in some of those videos? I think it looks terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

Might have something to do with the 85% humidity in Japan, as well as the shiny fabric
    Fabric looks the same as the old Italy jersey (the one before the world cup jersey)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Tauren wrote:
    ugh.... why did foster have to get injured!? I was really looking forward to him being th enumber 1. Now I have to put up with Edwin and is gafs for another while!

What happened to him? He was brilliant when he signed for us - but he was pretty shocking for the second half of last season - the broken nose seems to have realy affected him, he has no presence in the box anymore, and makes way more mistakes.
    Its pre season, you would expect that from alot of goalkeepers in preseason when they are just getting back into the swing of things. Concentration levels aren't as high as they would be during the season. I expect VDS to be a different keeper come August/September.

• Advertisement
Advertisement