Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Studio in Naas?

Options
  • 17-07-2007 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

how's everyone? Just wondering if anybody knows anyhting about an Italian tattoo artist named Christian who has a studio in Naas, Kildare? I'm going to see his work soon but i wanted to know if anyone has has any experience with him?

i've heard a good report from one person but i'd appreciate more, spank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 collyace

hi
    yes i have been tattooed by christian 10 months ago..
    im not very happy with the work he did on me,the tattoo is still raised after 10 months,i went back to tell him and he said there was nothing he could do about it...
    so if i were you,find another artist..

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

This thread is from 07, different tattoo place in Naas now as far as i know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 collyace

i can only say what happened to me,maybe i caught him on a bad day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

THECHAP wrote: »
    I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO OFF CHRISTIAN IN NAAS AND ITS PERFECT BUT IF I HADNT TAKEN CARE OF IT AFTERWARDS IT WOULDNT BE, ID RATE HIS WORK VERY HIGHLY AND HES A SOUND BLOKE, DEFFENTLY DONT AVOID HIS SHOP GO AND VISIT AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND, HIS ART WORK IS FIRST CLASS BUT HE CANT CONTROL SKIN REACTIONS AND POOR AFTER CARE NO TATTOO ARTIST CAN, THATS THE CHANCE YOU TAKE AND HE CREATES VERY LITTLE RISK BECAUSE HIS TOOLS AND WAYS ARE VERY HYGENIC, AND IM NOT A FRIEND OR FAMILY OF HIS IM A GREATFUL CLIENT.
    BULL****. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THIS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO OFF CHRISTIAN IN NAAS AND ITS PERFECT BUT IF I HADNT TAKEN CARE OF IT AFTERWARDS IT WOULDNT BE, ID RATE HIS WORK VERY HIGHLY AND HES A SOUND BLOKE, DEFFENTLY DONT AVOID HIS SHOP GO AND VISIT AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND, HIS ART WORK IS FIRST CLASS BUT HE CANT CONTROL SKIN REACTIONS AND POOR AFTER CARE NO TATTOO ARTIST CAN, THATS THE CHANCE YOU TAKE AND HE CREATES VERY LITTLE RISK BECAUSE HIS TOOLS AND WAYS ARE VERY HYGENIC, AND IM NOT A FRIEND OR FAMILY OF HIS IM A GREATFUL CLIENT.
    Hi Christian!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭YozzerHughes

lolzer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

OK
    Caps-lock-fury.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Thread locked.

Thechap and Collyace.---If you 2 signed up just to argue over a studio then you`ve come to the wrong place.

Final warning.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

SUSPICIOUS OF ME ? COLLYACE ONLY HAS TWO POSTS AND BOTH TO GET DIGS AT CHRISTIAN.

And you have 2 singing his praises--Can we leave it at that now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement