Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two people nominations

• 17-07-2007 12:33pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Are two people nominations a bit too limited, should they have anyone over (say) three votes up and let the public decide?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Dyflin wrote:
    Are two people nominations a bit too limited, should they have anyone over (say) three votes up and let the public decide?

I suppose there's an argument for it alright. If you're gonna have more housemates, maybe they should have more votes. But then like Australia the should say, you have ten seconds to give a valid reason for your nomination or you'll be up for eviction :D

They're sayin on the C4 Website that the earlier nominations are another ploy by the producers to keep Charley in there. As in the housemates were sussin that Charley was BS'ing about her adoring fans and given another day would have had no problems in putting her up for eviction. Intereseting thought I reckon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think 2 is just right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Maybe I've missed something?

The way they've done it before is that the top numbers that week are up for eviction.

So (taking 5 nominations as an example) if there are 2 people at 5 noms and others at 4 nominations, then only the 2 with 5 will be up. But if 3 people get 5 then 3 are up.
    If 1 person got 5 nominations and 3 people got 4 nominations, then 4 people would be up for eviction.

Has this changed this year? :S

kittex wrote:
    Maybe I've missed something?

The way they've done it before is that the top numbers that week are up for eviction.

So (taking 5 nominations as an example) if there are 2 people at 5 noms and others at 4 nominations, then only the 2 with 5 will be up. But if 3 people get 5 then 3 are up.
    If 1 person got 5 nominations and 3 people got 4 nominations, then 4 people would be up for eviction.

Has this changed this year? :S
    Oh, I thought the OP was talking about the amount of nominations each contestant gets :o Sorry!!

You're right of course Kittex, there's no limit to the amount of contestants that can be up for eviction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Sorry, reading back I was confused by the OP's post.
    The "anyone over (say) three votes up and let the public decide" makes me think they mean up for eviction... But then the title is about 2 person nominations...

If they mean nominations being restricted to 2 votes per housemate, I think it's grand voting for just 2 people, because that gives less potential for voting out whole groups or cliques of people. They have to really think about it.
    On the other hand it means people like Ziggy can end up staying in the house far too long.

• Advertisement

kittex wrote:
    Sorry, reading back I was confused by the OP's post.
    The "anyone over (say) three votes up and let the public decide" makes me think they mean up for eviction... But then the title is about 2 person nominations...

If they mean nominations being restricted to 2 votes per housemate, I think it's grand voting for just 2 people, because that gives less potential for voting out whole groups or cliques of people. They have to really think about it.
    On the other hand it means people like Ziggy can end up staying in the house far too long.
    The OP's post is a bit of a puzzler alright. Has us all confused :D

Advertisement