Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor and dentist near Ossary Road, D3

Options
  • 17-07-2007 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭

Hello folks,
    I'm now a proud resident on Ossary Road D3. Unfortunately my doctor is miles away, so I'm hoping you can recommend a good doctor and dentist for me in the area.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Congrats! Good area. You are within walking distance to the IFSC, there is a clinic there. Also, the chemist on church road will give you the locals.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There are a number of good doctors close to the Fire Station on the North Strand, if you are that end of the Ossory Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

spurious wrote:
    There are a number of good doctors close to the Fire Station on the North Strand, if you are that end of the Ossory Road.

+1

Across the road from the Fire Station in North Strand there's a doctor and a dentist. :)

Not that far of a walk from Ossory Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Don't know any doctors but I can recommend a dentist;
    Sean Murray,
    63 North Strand Road
    Ph;8557615
    Congrats on the new residence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Congrats on the new house!. He's a good doctor round the corner from me. As far as i know theres a dentist on the Marno side of Fairview.

Advertisement