Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bass player available

• 17-07-2007 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

Talented bassist/composer, 34 yo, own gear & transport will join a good, working band.
    I'm mostly into modern stuff like hip-hop/r'n'b/acid/trip-hop and so on...
    Check out my webpage and pm me here if interested.
    No timewasters, please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

Hey man,

You're a seriously amazing bass player, listened to your 2 tracks on myspace, blew me away, I could be looking for a bass player in the next month ot two, don't know how dedicatied my bassist is, but I live in Dublin, you live in Cork, your preffered music is totally different to mine, we'd agree on funk type stuff, Primus and Living colour were brilliant, but I think that's where it would end, but I'd love to get you in here, I'm a songwriter, I've written over 150 songs in my life, and I want to assemble the best musicians in Ireland to play them, I consider myself a somewhat proficient singer/guitarist & pianist/organist too, I already have the best drummer in Ireland, I'm searching for the best lead guitarist, too.

The band is playing classic rock at the moment, but I'm a music fan, I can dig anything that can be termed good music, listen to a few of my songs on http://crownofbabel.bebo.com or www.myspace.com/theamazingcrownofbabel and even if you hate them, try listening again, and I'm open to opinion, so if you suggest change, I can compromise, I want to be part of something musically amazing and I beleive you do too, maybe not what you intended when you set out, but then life is full of surprises, I think if we forget the distance between us and the music tastes, it could be a colourful blend.

Hoping you don't think I'm mad!

Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭AndyTheDude

pm sent

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭srvhead

Would you be avail for gig in Birr Offaly this sat nite.
    I've pmd you my number. Let me know yae or nae asap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 JimmyJazz

How'ya Andy,

I've recently moved to Cork from up north(Cobh wimmin - v demanding!!). Have been playing with bands for too many years and the latest one's just collapsed in a heap after 4 yrs on the road.

I've done original, covers amd even tributes and can handle guitar, bass and lead or backing vocals... Haven't gigged for a few months now and am itching to get into something - live or just a jam type scene.

Oh yeah, I'm 35 btw...

• Advertisement

Hey,

You've replied to one of my ads already:). Check your pm's.

Advertisement