Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Blinds

Options
  • 17-07-2007 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all, I bought blinds 1 inch too wide?? Is there any way of fixing these? Will the shop fix them for me ...or do I give up and throw them out?
    I know...really stupid thing to do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,163 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Well, it depends. If it was your mistake in the measuring, the shop is not obliged to provide you with a fix or refund. If, as we had occur to us, they measured it incorrectly, they have to provide a replacement free of charge.

I'd discuss it with the shop and see if they can cut the extra inch off for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I got roller blinds myself last year, but they were the diy type. They could all be cut to size and had the instructions on the box. If it's likely to be any help, I can pass on the instructions.

Advertisement