Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eligibility to gain sub teaching?

• 17-07-2007 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi,

I have recently finished a Bsc general degree studying maths,physics and computer science in yr 1.And maths and computer science for the next two years,but mostly computer science.I applied this yr for the dip and got 40 points which wasnt enough to gain entry.My question is would i have any luck finding sub teaching this year with the qualification that i have.i have been doing maths grinds for the last 9 months to junior and leavin cert student.

Thanks
    Pj

Advertisement