Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD PaganSoc are looking for anyone wishing to advertise events.

Options
  • 17-07-2007 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

UCD PaganSoc are looking for anyone wishing to advertise events between 17th September and May for our free quarterly publication "Paths".

Large events after that period will be considered but should be aware that the last run of Paths will be from 24th March.

Simply reply here if you have questions or email us at ucdpagan@gmail.com.

Event advertising is free, we only wish to provide infomation to our members.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Sapien

I was unaware UCD had such a soc. How old are you? How many members? What do you get up to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hi Ryan
    Would event include gatherings like pagans in the pub ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 RyanGannon

Wow question bombardment.

>>I was unaware UCD had such a soc.
    Indeed we do. As we've only been going 3 years there hasn't been much in the kitty for postering, but that changes this year. We also have a new site due to go live 3rd September. If you'd like to be notified of pre-launch festivities just pm me your email. That goes for everyone.

>>How old are you?
    This will be our forth year.

>>How many members?
    Last year only 60. But all socs felt a steep slide in numbers.

>>What do you get up to?
    Weekly Coffee Mornings, Talks/Discussion Groups, Workshops, this year we're starting screenings of Pagan Movies and documentaries we also as I mention above publish a small magazine called Paths and are looking for guest article writers as well as adverts.

The basic principle of PaganSoc is to provide a safe place for our members to talk and learn and just have fun.

With any luck we may have Pagan Paintball this year.

>>Would event include gatherings like pagans in the pub ?
    Get-togethers are included yes. Especially regular ones.

I'm glad to see interest.

Advertisement