Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor settings for Nokia N93

• 17-07-2007 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭

I'm trying to get ISP, MMS and GPRS settings for a Nokia N93.

It was bought Sim free in Germany. Meteor say they don't support it and to download the settings from the Nokia site. When I went to have the settings sent to me though the web page said the settings had been sent but no message was received on the phone. Tried a few times over a few days to no avail. It worked on my N91 though so it wasn't a problem with the page.

Can I copy the settings manually from the N91 to the N93 or would the N93 need different settings?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 glenda.27

What are the settings for the N91, I am trying to get any settings to work for the v3i (motorola razr) through meteor and would appreciate this info too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

for the nokia it might be worth trying this

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Yuppie

Hey
    i tried it on my N93 with no result, it give a dialog box saying the file has no transmittable data. the one runier mentions above is actually mine, thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

Yuppie wrote:
    Hey
    i tried it on my N93 with no result, it give a dialog box saying the file has no transmittable data. the one runier mentions above is actually mine, thanks anyway.

Just to be clear, you need to download the file onto your PC, unzip the folder save to desktop, then run PC suite, then select restore settings, then browse to the folder where the the file is, then select the file in PC suite, then only check the settings heading, then try it out.

If that doesn;t work, ask for any N93 user on Meteor to backup their settings and send to you and follow the same procedure. This file I created is from a N73 and so I wasn't sure it would work for you. Both N93 and N73 have the same operating system and platforms
    http://forum.nokia.com/devices/N93
    http://forum.nokia.com/devices/N73

If that doesn't work try manual configuration from this thread

Advertisement