Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disturbing Dream

• 17-07-2007 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Last night I dreamt that I was attending the autopsy of a well known person (wont name the person in case it offends any members of their family). and i was cutting into their large intestine. Now all the flesh was grey ( like sausage meat i suppose) and when I cut into ti this stuff (you can guess) squirted out all over my face. Another attending doctor said to me "you idiot now we'll all get (something latin I cant remember)".

Then I woke up.

I never, ever remember my dreams for very long, although i have funny ones where I wake up laughing but I soon forget them.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Are you a gossip columnist? Or maybe do celebrity reviews for the Red Tops? Or would like to be one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ibjiba

Seems like you are afraid to mess things up for everybody. The celebrity might represent that you are afraid that this mess-up becomes public.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Ibjiba wrote:
    Seems like you are afraid to mess things up for everybody. The celebrity might represent that you are afraid that this mess-up becomes public.

!!!!!!!!!

Think we can close this thread now.

Jaysus!!!!

Advertisement