Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servers down

Options
  • 17-07-2007 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

I play on Nagrad server (lvl 70 Holy Paladin <Shades of Wintermoon>), and it has been disconnecting EVERYONE constantly now. Anyone else getting this?

I cant get in at all to any of my characters, im getting very annoyed. I wish Blizzard would cop on a fix these problems, instead of nerfing all the jobs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Loads are getting it. The entire Vindication battlegroup is. I've just stopped playing until it's fixed, since it's pretty much unplayable. If they don't fix it soon I'll probably cancel my subscription too, because this kind of stuff is happening nearly every week now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

There are allot of server's that are having this problem. Lucky for me the server i play is not having them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Kilrogg's been laggy as hell lately, it's really annoying :(

Advertisement