Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

The 8MM BBs coming in this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Are their any on eirsoft that are are cross hairs with out being a sniper scope?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

Shiva.
    can i get your opening times for thursday and friday of this week?
    am i right in assuming that i can purchase while in store?
    I am assuming that you prefer people to not carry AEG boxes out the door so i shall be bringing a suit case and 2 back packs
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

cherubaul wrote: »
    Shiva.
    can i get your opening times for thursday and friday of this week?
    am i right in assuming that i can purchase while in store?
    I am assuming that you prefer people to not carry AEG boxes out the door so i shall be bringing a suit case and 2 back packs
    :)

I'll be there from 1 Pm to 6 Pm both days.

I can wrap stuff for you if you're using public transport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

thansk for the quick response
    no thanks on the wrapping boxed and sealed in a large suitcase should be fine no need to go to any extra bother.

these monsters back here are only going to demolish the packaging anyways.
    thats what i get for acting as a pack mule.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

Hi Tony

Sent ya a PM bout an order.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

budda15c wrote: »
    Hi Tony

Yeah, +1 on that.

cherubaul wrote: »
    thansk for the quick response
    no thanks on the wrapping boxed and sealed in a large suitcase should be fine no need to go to any extra bother.

these monsters back here are only going to demolish the packaging anyways.
    thats what i get for acting as a pack mule.

You might want to check before you trek over that I have the pieces you're looking for....theres not a lot left. I've placed another order, but it'll be a week or so before it gets in.

budda15c wrote: »
    Hi Tony

Yeah, got that - I'll send the request tomorrow.

Corega...all out, I'm afraid. Back in about 10 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, got that - I'll send the request tomorrow.

Corega...all out, I'm afraid. Back in about 10 days

Cheers Tony..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

tony would you be able to get camo suitable for hrta and the likes in a 32-33'' waist for trousers and a medium/regular top?

tony would you be able to get camo suitable for hrta and the likes in a 32-33'' waist for trousers and a medium/regular top?

I have the last few bits of Propper and Tru Spec for sale in the showroom - theres no medium sizes left, but I have XL and small. Theres also boonie hats and tee shirts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

I have the last few bits of Propper and Tru Spec for sale in the showroom - theres no medium sizes left, but I have XL and small. Theres also boonie hats and tee shirts.

ok cheers and how much would it be to get some in in thet size?

ok cheers and how much would it be to get some in in thet size?

About 40-45, but it'll be a few weeks before I get more, if I do at all. It doesn't sell very well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Have you got a tiger stripe XL jacket there Tony? Had the trousers but never ordered the jacket for some reason lol

zero19 wrote: »
    Have you got a tiger stripe XL jacket there Tony? Had the trousers but never ordered the jacket for some reason lol

I think I do actually...I'll check tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Okay thanks! I'll take one if you have one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Calgar99

Quick question, does the vfc 416 have vfc or hk markings?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Calgar99 wrote: »
    Quick question, does the vfc 416 have vfc or hk markings?

they have the H&K markings on them.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭romperstomper

tony, how does the JG H&K416 hi-cap work? one wind-up for 400 rounds? surely not? also would you have a scope/silencer to fit? thanks

• Advertisement

they have regular RIS like most aegs and can take scopes and the likes., and its a regular hicap too.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭romperstomper

from the spec on tony's site:

- Hi-Cap Quick Wind (Single Wind) Mag: 400 Rounds

what does that mean to you? to me it means you don't need to KEEP winding it ev ery 50 rounds or so. would love someone to confirm. thanks!

im pretty sure its the gearing in the hicap so it winds the mag up quicker than the regular mags.,
    if ya wond the hicap correctly you shouldnt have to keep winding it., it takes a good bit of winding and then it'll make a click, thats when its fully wound up and chances are you'd only have to wind once more on that.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Abu_Pablo

any bunch sling available?

vtec wrote: »
    they have the H&K markings on them.,
    Bloody everywhere. Even the bits you don't see.
    tony, how does the JG H&K416 hi-cap work? one wind-up for 400 rounds? surely not? also would you have a scope/silencer to fit? thanks

If it's the same design as the VFC, it empties in one. I find I carry it as a backup to the box mag on a 249 just because of that.
    Any M series silencer will fit it, and any scope you care to mention will to. Mind you, there is no excuse for cheap dot sights on such a nice piece.

Alvin, 8 mm BBs will be end of next week. Just remembered I hadn't replied to you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I have ak withdrawal.

I would have taken the aksu if the barrel I ordered would have fitted, for now I have mags and bushings to keep me company, and no lovely aeg to stick 'em in!

Any word T?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Is shop stock separate to the website stock? It prob should be, and I see you have pqb boxes on the new hk416 but have you individual ones? Thanks

Alvin, 8 mm BBs will be end of next week. Just remembered I hadn't replied to you :)

That's OK, I still have enough rounds left to make people regret laughing at a pump action shotgun in a skirmish.

Again.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conkey

Shiva.

Are you getting anymore of the Well L96 Sniper in? Or do you have any?

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?products_id=216&osCsid=9a343073ad04b0938a280019941e3d92

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement