Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭romperstomper

tony, what time will your shop be open until today? i want to drop by and have a look at this 416 and pick up some bits. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

tony, what time will your shop be open until today? i want to drop by and have a look at this 416 and pick up some bits. thanks

I'll be here until 6 PM.

Conkey wrote: »
    Shiva.

Are you getting anymore of the Well L96 Sniper in? Or do you have any?

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?products_id=216&osCsid=9a343073ad04b0938a280019941e3d92

I'll have more in about 10 days - order has been placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

Tony,

the AEG's with a PEQ box.... does this mean that the battery can only be stored in the box? Can they be stored in the stock if I choose not to use the PEQ box?

the ones i'm referring to are:
    Jing Gong HK416
    DBoys CasV

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

I see you have peq boxes on the new hk416 but have you individual ones? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Shiva I just noticed you have all the info for the showroom up on http://www.eirsoft.ie/ but no times as to when your there. I know their buried in this thead somewhere but you might wnat to stick em on that main page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Rew wrote: »
    Shiva I just noticed you have all the info for the showroom up on http://www.eirsoft.ie/ but no times as to when your there. I know their buried in this thead somewhere but you might wnat to stick em on that main page.

I agree... I wanna drop out on saturday and spend some of my hard earned cash :p

Chunks wrote: »
    Tony,

the AEG's with a PEQ box.... does this mean that the battery can only be stored in the box? Can they be stored in the stock if I choose not to use the PEQ box?

the ones i'm referring to are:
    Jing Gong HK416
    DBoys CasV

thanks

The CASv has room for an 8.4 mini in the handguard, but its a tight squeeze.

The JG 416 has no room.

Yeah, I'm holding off putting up opening times until the week after next, when I'll be able to guarantee I'll be there. At the moment its hit and miss.

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm holding off putting up opening times until the week after next, when I'll be able to guarantee I'll be there. At the moment its hit and miss.

So you open this saturday?

• Advertisement

Doomofman wrote: »
    So you open this saturday?

No, not this Saturday, sorry.
    Tomorrow and Friday, 1 PM to 6 PM, and then hopefully 10 AM to 6 PM next week, Monday to Friday.

No, not this Saturday, sorry.
    Tomorrow and Friday, 1 PM to 6 PM, and then hopefully 10 AM to 6 PM next week, Monday to Friday.

yeah might try nip out after work tomorrow or friday... Is the stock on the website reflective of you guys have in store?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Ahh right fair enough, best to check in advance for now so?

Ahh right fair enough, best to check in advance for now so?

Yeah, pretty much. I'll definitely be there from 1 PM to 6 PM Monday to Friday every week, but any earlier or later and its best to check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 markk1987

Hi Shiva.

I was hoping you could help me out. I sent you an e-mail about two weeks ago regarding an order I made, but still haven't gotten a reply. But as I was looking around on the boards I saw someone with a similar problem and you mentioned about using a Yahoo email address and the problems with it. I was hoping to catch you online but i keep missing you so if you could pm me or get in contact I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mark

markk1987 wrote: »
    Hi Shiva.

I was hoping you could help me out. I sent you an e-mail about two weeks ago regarding an order I made, but still haven't gotten a reply. But as I was looking around on the boards I saw someone with a similar problem and you mentioned about using a Yahoo email address and the problems with it. I was hoping to catch you online but i keep missing you so if you could pm me or get in contact I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mark

Just PM'd you there Mark.

Yeah, pretty much. I'll definitely be there from 1 PM to 6 PM Monday to Friday every week, but any earlier or later and its best to check.

Lol *waves large sign in the air* :p

Is the stock on the site the stock in the shop?

Looks like they're finally moving eirsoft.ie over to its dedicated server, so the site may be down for a few hours.

Lol *waves large sign in the air* :p

Is the stock on the site the stock in the shop?

You mean the quantities ? Ummm...its supposed to be, but its a bit askew at the monent.

Once I have my computer setup over here I'll be keeping the quantities up to date, but I just have a crappy laptop here and I'm too busy to keep running up and down the stairs to update everytime someone buys something.

All will be fixed next week :)

You mean the quantities ? Ummm...its supposed to be, but its a bit askew at the monent.

Once I have my computer setup over here I'll be keeping the quantities up to date, but I just have a crappy laptop here and I'm too busy to keep running up and down the stairs to update everytime someone buys something.

All will be fixed next week :)

Haha well if I get paid tonight which hopefully I will, I'll be out tomorrow to buy a load of stuff

• Advertisement

Shiva,

If I pmed you a list of stuff would you be able to tell me if it's actually in stock or is it too much hassle?

Thanks
    :)

Shiva,

If I pmed you a list of stuff would you be able to tell me if it's actually in stock or is it too much hassle?

Thanks
    :)

Yeah, go for it...but you might not get a reply until tomorrow morning.

Yeah, go for it...but you might not get a reply until tomorrow morning.

You've been pm'd :p

Thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

Hi tony, were you able to send that paypal request...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Tony,
    Just wanted to say thanks for your help yesterday, and that showroom is great. My bro is no in love with the KAR98 and I'm going to have to pay another visit sometime with money on me,lol.

P.S. The Sportsline you gave me wasnt the Value pack, so it didnt have the battery or charger. But seeing as you originaly gave me the value pack extra for free its not important.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hey Tony,
    Just wanted to say thanks for your help yesterday, and that showroom is great. My bro is no in love with the KAR98 and I'm going to have to pay another visit sometime with money on me,lol.

Which KA98 did you by the DBoys or the Marushin ?
    Whats it like. Does it feel like a real stock or cheap pine wood?
    Does the bolt feel sturdy?

Mines (The Dboys) just been posted so hopefully will have it Tomorrow
    or Monday. Cant wait to fondle it!

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Well he didnt buy it, he just fell in love with it.(I'm sure he will buy it though now).
    The one he and I held was I believe the Marushin version. Which was VERY solid, had very satisfying bolt action, and was weighty but well centered.
    I've heard comparibaly(spelling?) good things about the DBoys wood version though.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rat catcher

Hi tony pm you the other day and sent email to your shop ref baby hi-capa and the well L96 could you please get back to me. Thanks, Rick :rolleyes:

Sorry Rick...missed your PM. Hi Capa will be with me Monday/Tuesday, and the L96s will be back in about 2 weeks, probably less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rat catcher

Thanks tony I know you are up to your eyes with work as usual!!!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement