Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

was up with your goodself today tony and was very impressed with your store. very well laid out neat and tidy. you really put a lot of effort into the presentation.

many thanks for the great service and a good chat. everything purchased was top notch and your customer service impecable. will be back soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭chopper j

you open on sat have a lot of shoping to do have to get a few aegs for sun day about 6 need them for sunday tho would rather deal with your self

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

chopper j wrote: »
    you open on sat have a lot of shoping to do have to get a few aegs for sun day about 6 need them for sunday tho would rather deal with your self

Afraid not Chopper....I'm out of the picture all this weekend with family commitments.

I'm open today from 1 PM to 6 PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I actually said this in the 'Retailer Experiences' thread, but I'm not sure if you check that since it's generally gripes about foreign retailers and people stirring it up: Thanks for letting me yap the ears off you in the store yesterday! It's a great start there, good luck with that. And I'll get back to you about the bio-bbs and maybe some other long-term stuff I'd like to be able to buy locally (maybe you should put a wishlist somewhere).

Also, after the flair-up the other day, this might put your mind at rest.

kevteljeur wrote: »
    I actually said this in the 'Retailer Experiences' thread, but I'm not sure if you check that since it's generally gripes about foreign retailers and people stirring it up: Thanks for letting me yap the ears off you in the store yesterday! It's a great start there, good luck with that. And I'll get back to you about the bio-bbs and maybe some other long-term stuff I'd like to be able to buy locally (maybe you should put a wishlist somewhere).

Thanks Kev it was good to meet you, and put a face to the nickname.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

its been 3 weeks now since ive ordered the acm scope and im getting a tiny bit anoyed are there some probs with the damn post:confused:

gungun wrote: »
    its been 3 weeks now since ive ordered the acm scope and im getting a tiny bit anoyed are there some probs with the damn post:confused:

My order was delayed for a couple of weeks, but as far as I know all the "pending" orders that were filled by that delivery have been shipped - Can you PM me your real name and order number if you have it and I'll see what the story is ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Hi Shiva,
    Do you have 8mm BB's in stock and also gas?
    Cheers
    Jelly

Jelly 292 wrote: »
    Hi Shiva,
    Do you have 8mm BB's in stock and also gas?
    Cheers
    Jelly

I have green gas, but the 8mm BBs wont be here for another week at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

To any people thinking of heading out to Tony's Eirsoft showroom/shop.

Just back from it..... very nice setup.

Tony has all of the AEG's, pistols and gear on the wall for display. You can pick them up and inspect them etc... He's always on hand to answer any questions you have and is a very approachable and friendly guy.

Picked up a KWA M9 while I was out there.

Thanks for the help today Tony, I'll be back! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Hi there Shiva,

I've been thinking of getting the Double Eagle H&K UMP from you but i see its out of stock and backordered.

Any idea when you'll have more of these in?

Cheers

Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Lads........Jezus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give the man a chance...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

iceage wrote: »
    Lads........Jezus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give the man a chance...........

+1 Whats gonna happen when tony goes on summer hols...... theres gonna be withdrawl symptoms :rolleyes:

PaulKK wrote: »
    Hi there Shiva,

I've been thinking of getting the Double Eagle H&K UMP from you but i see its out of stock and backordered.

Any idea when you'll have more of these in?

Cheers

Paul

About 10 days, Paul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Picked up a box of 8 M4/M16 midcaps there on saturday at HRTA courtesy of Richie.

Thanks Tony! :)

Lemming wrote: »
    Picked up a box of 8 M4/M16 midcaps there on saturday at HRTA courtesy of Richie.

Thanks Tony! :)

No probs lemming - You got my SMS regarding them, yeah ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Hey Tony any plans to get any of these in stock?
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=938
    at 1 joule of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Tony has the ak been shipped yet?

If not I might tack on a drum mag onto that order if the supplier stocks any.

And maybe something else, oh yeah a cheapo chrono if they have one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Shiva wrote: »
    No probs lemming - You got my SMS regarding them, yeah ?

Yup, thanks again - much appreciated and sorry about the lack of reply. Work intruded and I promptly forgot about the text.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

Hey Tony, did you get my PM? I'm devoid of battery goodness. :(
    Edit: Thanks Tony! Apparently your reputation is well founded.

Good to see the Well L96 will be in stock soon enough, I plan on getting one. I've been wanting an L96 for a while now, but the Maruzen was far outside my budget.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

im hearing good thing about the double eagle ump is it realy that good?
    id love to get one they look great:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

gungun wrote: »
    im hearing good thing about the double eagle ump is it realy that good?
    id love to get one they look great:)
    I got one a few months ago, my first AEG. I'm very happy with it; it's rock solid, has a nice heft and comes with a plethora of accessories including a scope, laser, torch, charger, battery and allen-keys for adjusting the sights, cleaner, goggles... Even batteries for both the scope and laser.

The scope and charger are worthless, but hey, they don't cost you anything. I accidentally left the battery charging for over two days... Which is why I'm now waiting for a new battery ordered from Tony. Heh.

All in all, it's a good piece of kit at twice the price. I definitely recommend it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭romperstomper

tony, when will you have more of this?

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=40&products_id=172

thanks

Umm...right now :o

I didn't get a chance to update the stock quantity when it arrived. sorry.

Motosam wrote: »
    Tony has the ak been shipped yet?

If not I might tack on a drum mag onto that order if the supplier stocks any.

And maybe something else, oh yeah a cheapo chrono if they have one.

Sorry Sam...its still out of stock with the supplier. I don't know if it'll be back in stock before the order ships.

Hey Tony any plans to get any of these in stock?
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=938
    at 1 joule of course.

Probably not Scope...not for awhile anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Got one last thursday... Nice vest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,437 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

shiva, could you get me a CA or TM or G&G m16 with a metal body?

any one of the high end brands would be fine :)

is it even possible to get a metal body m16 high end? :confused::confused:

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭romperstomper

Shiva wrote: »
    Umm...right now :o

I didn't get a chance to update the stock quantity when it arrived. sorry.

is it one sized fits all? can you confirm it has a pistol holster built in? you open this saturday?

thanks tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

is it one sized fits all? can you confirm it has a pistol holster built in? you open this saturday?

thanks tony

Yeah it fits me... and Im not small :p and yes it has a cross draw holster on it.. hence the name... Fits my glock 34 well enough

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement