Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

sheva when will u have sum jg g36c in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

About 2 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

fanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

How many g36 hi-caps do you have in + the viper s. African vest ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Those 8MM BBs coming in this week. Also any update on the fake rounds for the 249?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Any luck with that tracking number boss?

Just got the email there now, tracking not showing up on anpost yet :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

kinkstr wrote: »
    Any luck with that tracking number boss?

Just got the email there now, tracking not showing up on anpost yet :(

when i got my tracking number from tony, it didnt show up on the anpost tracking til the next day.

when i got my tracking number from tony, it didnt show up on the anpost tracking til the next day.

Yeah, they can be a bit slow to update that site. Sometimes they dont show up until after its been delivered.

I suspect its down to the people collecting them from the post office once they're shipped - if there's a lot of large parcels, they don't always scan them. Its bloody annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Just have to say a big thanks to Tony and Richie at Eirsoft... Was out with em today.. Bought an M4 CASv and a bag and they fixed my CA M15A4 for me aswell... Will be my only shopping spot for airsoft from now on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

Hey Tony, are the Well L96s going to be all black like in the product page, or will there be models with an olive drab stock too?

I'm almost certainly going to get one from you in either case, but I prefer the drab.

Is it okay to place an order now? Does it get reserved or something?

• Advertisement

LSnK wrote: »
    Hey Tony, are the Well L96s going to be all black like in the product page, or will there be models with an olive drab stock too?

I'm almost certainly going to get one from you in either case, but I prefer the drab.

Is it okay to place an order now? Does it get reserved or something?

At the moment it'll just be the black ones, but I might be getting the green stock at some point in the future. But that wont be for a few months.

If you order one now, the order will be held until they're in stock, then shipped when they come in.

How many g36 hi-caps do you have in + the viper s. African vest ??

Reminder (In a nice way)

Sorry...missed that. 3 in stock, more in a little over a week.

Viper SAAV in black, US Woodland and Flecktarn in about 7 days.

Dont suppose you could hold the mags and i could pick the up on sat morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Kristov

I should have done this a couple weeks go or last nite when i was here either way ................

Best of luck to tony and richie hope it all goes to plan for ya icon14.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

lol

Dont suppose you could hold the mags and i could pick the up on sat morning

Sorry, I cant - I'd have to take them off-sale on the website too.

Thanks, Kristov ;)

No worrys, but if i check you website will the quantities on the site be right, so ill know they will be in stock if i head up

No worrys, but if i check you website will the quantities on the site be right, so ill know they will be in stock if i head up

No, best bet is to PM me - the site quantities are all over the place at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

whats the story with the MP5ks or MP7s getting any in soon

Dont suppose you stock any other NBB pistols

penguin-o7 wrote: »
    whats the story with the MP5ks or MP7s getting any in soon

Dont suppose you stock any other NBB pistols

Mp7's and MP5K by end of next week, hopefully.

Mk23 SOCOM is the only one I regularly stock at the moment, but if there's a specific one you want let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Fe*k, the site seems alot faster all of a sudden!!! must have fed the hamster Shiva!!
    :p

iceage wrote: »
    Fe*k, the site seems alot faster all of a sudden!!! must have fed the hamster Shiva!!
    :p

Nah, I executed a couple of minions as an example to the others...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Shiva wrote: »
    Nah, I executed a couple of minions as an example to the others...

That'll do the trick, keep em hungry, works all the time:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I love AnPost. I really do.

How long does it take to move something from Finglas to Ballinteer? It's a 25 min drive down the M50 (rush-hour not withstanding). But do you think they could manage it? Noooooo, apparently too much of a monumental task for those inept cvnts.

Me: "I'd like to query an item posted on Wednsday. Your tracking system says it's still in Finglas".
    Retard: "It was posted yesterday. This isn't a next-day delivery y'know".
    Me: "No, it was posted on Wednesday. it didn't show up on your system until yesterday"
    Retard: "It was posted yesterday. Says so on my system"

(can you all see where this is going ... )

Me: "No, Yesterday. Why do I have a tracking ID number issued on Wednesday?"
    Retard: "Maybe it was a pre-issued Id. Says it was posted yesterday".
    Me: *click*

Lemming wrote: »
    I love AnPost. I really do.

How long does it take to move something from Finglas to Ballinteer? It's a 25 min drive down the M50 (rush-hour not withstanding). But do you think they could manage it? Noooooo, apparently too much of a monumental task for those inept cvnts.

Me: "I'd like to query an item posted on Wednsday. Your tracking system says it's still in Finglas".
    Retard: "It was posted yesterday. This isn't a next-day delivery y'know".
    Me: "No, it was posted on Wednesday. it didn't show up on your system until yesterday"
    Retard: "It was posted yesterday. Says so on my system"

(can you all see where this is going ... )

Me: "No, Yesterday. Why do I have a tracking ID number issued on Wednesday?"
    Retard: "Maybe it was a pre-issued Id. Says it was posted yesterday".
    Me: *click*

Probably only picked up yesterday...lazy tossers.

Courier companies....I see a market just begging to be exploited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

I've whinged about an post in the past (not here, elsewhere) but sometimes it's unjustified as they usually get the job done. Airsoft Eire uses an post and every order I've put through has been delivered the next day after shipping. Anything i've shipped by normal post has always gotten there in 2 days.

I've whinged about an post in the past (not here, elsewhere) but sometimes it's unjustified as they usually get the job done. Airsoft Eire uses an post and every order I've put through has been delivered the next day after shipping. Anything i've shipped by normal post has always gotten there in 2 days.

They get it done eventually in most case, no argument there...

But I have a large volume of parcels moving out most days. Not enough for them to come pick up, so I have to drop them to the post office myself. If there's "too many" ( a figure determined by the guy picking them up ), he'll take some and leave the rest of the collection later that day, or worse still, next morning. A lot of the time they wont be scanned into the system, and the first they show up on their track and trace is when they're delivered.

As for their routing ? I regularly get calls or emails from people at one end of the country asking why their tracking number shows their parcel at the other end.

I'm sure lots of people have great experiences with them, but my experience is that they suck more than a Dyson vacuum cleaner on steroids. Possibly because of the actions of one or two lazy tossers, but hey...I don't care who causes the problems - all I know is, there are problems :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Shiva wrote: »
    but my experience is that they suck more than a Dyson vacuum cleaner on steroids.

Man they must really suck!
    I suppose my perspective would be quite different than you as you're posting large volumes and have to deal with irate customers like me most days :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement