Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Yekno Tony gets an e-mail when people post here so he knows to reply, Imagine what he'll think when he sees this nonsense.

And me, joining in with another irrelevant post, for shame.

Spam!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

Hi Tony,

any word on that PM order I sent you?

Thanks mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Chunks wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

any word on that PM order I sent you?

Thanks mate.

I'll have something for you later today Chunks...just waiting for some info.

Some nice bits and bobs added to the site last night -

TM G3 SG1

ICS M16 A3

Cybergun SIG 552 SEALS

Also some Viper patrol, tactical and rifle bags, more assault vests and later today, top quality Modify brand upgrade parts - gears, pistons, anti-reversal latches, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Shiva wrote: »
    Some nice bits and bobs added to the site last night -

TM G3 SG1

ICS M16 A3

Cybergun SIG 552 SEALS

Also some Viper patrol, tactical and rifle bags, more assault vests and later today, top quality Modify brand upgrade parts - gears, pistons, anti-reversal latches, etc.

Ohhh, ohh, if I wasn't saving for a car I'd have ordered one of them 552's just now. Mag sucks though.

• Advertisement

what are Cybergun like as a make? Up there with the likes of JG etc...? Or are they sht?

Chunks wrote: »
    what are Cybergun like as a make? Up there with the likes of JG etc...? Or are they sht?

Tony wouldn't pawn off cheap sh1t. They should be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

cydergun are like echo one there a rebranding company, buy a jg rebox and sell for 50 more

Puding wrote: »
    cydergun are like echo one there a rebranding company, buy a jg rebox and sell for 50 more

Thats correct...as far as I know the Cybergun one is actually the Jing Gong, but with a nasty, nasty magazine.

Thats correct...as far as I know the Cybergun one is actually the Jing Gong, but with a nasty, nasty magazine.

If that's the case the Shiva am I to take it that it's a metal version of the JG G36C? If that's the case then can you possible consider replaceing the DBOYS CQB for one of them instead? With a few mid caps to go with it?
    If not then it's cool :)

Thanks

• Advertisement

f that's the case the Shiva am I to take it that it's a metal version of the JG G36C

are you talking about a metal gearbox? as there is no such think as a metal g36c in terms of the body/receiver/magwell/pistol grip/stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Since Cybergun own the rights for SIG does it have trademarks?

I think I may have gotten my wires crossed as the 552 looks very similar to the G36c...

I think I was wondering if the 552 was pretty much a metal version of the G36c.... Would there be much of a difference?

Whichever one you think would be best Shiva can you factor it in to the quote instead of the DBoys (if you think the DBoys is best then leave it as is)... I'll leave that to your discretion :) I trust you...

the g36c and sig552 are very different, the only metal 552 im aware of is the hurricane conversion set well until the ics version comes out that is

mcgovern wrote: »
    Since Cybergun own the rights for SIG does it have trademarks?

Its says "SIG" ont he side of the mag, but I wouldnt call it a trademark :)

Its says "SIG" ont he side of the mag, but I wouldnt call it a trademark :)

So its exactly the same as the JG but not hot and with a sh1te mag? I may not be able to order one atm for myself but my mate who was gonna get the A+K 249 may order one tonight/tommorow.

Anything for me Tony? Sorry to be a pain but the lads in on the order are at me for info.

Thanks mate. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

any chance the MP5Ks were in that order
    or will it be in next week:D

thanks
    PAul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Ehhhhh, I see lots of cogs and wheels on Shiva site, anyone in here know what to do with em?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hi tony, could you check the 2 pms I sent you? Thanks

• Advertisement

iceage wrote: »
    Ehhhhh, I see lots of cogs and wheels on Shiva site, anyone in here know what to do with em?:)

They're all gearbox upgrade/replacement parts. The video below shows their purpose.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlW11m5d4Uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Tony, this has probably already been asked but I can't find it, are you getting in any UMP mags any time soon???

Hi tony,

Just like to confirm that the only difference between the JG 552 and the Cybeygun one is the spring and the mag?

Cheers,
    Lethal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

MonkeyGuy wrote: »
    Tony, this has probably already been asked but I can't find it, are you getting in any UMP mags any time soon???

I also want a few. I can't seem to find mid/low capacity magazines anywhere, and even the high capacity ones are difficult to find.

Also Tony, I still didn't receive that battery you sent out last week. Is that normal? Thought it'd be quicker coming since it's so small.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

I can find mags,l but there STAR ones and they don't work with my Double Eagle

Gunner do DE UMP Hi-Caps but it wont be worth the shipping unless you get a few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

mid caps, we want mid caps.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭R123R

i went to the adress given for eirsoft in cabra wen i got to the right place a man said that theres never been a shop called that there but a few people have come here looking for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Anybody know if the modular set will fit a CA Sportsline gearbox?? I've read it won't fit the re-inforced gearboxes, but I'm not sure if the sportsline gearbox is re-inforced.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

R123R wrote: »
    i went to the adress given for eirsoft in cabra wen i got to the right place a man said that theres never been a shop called that there but a few people have come here looking for it?

the best way to go is up the navan road towards blanch, then when you get to the big junction with the McDonalds on your left where all the car dealerships are. turn right there and proceed about 400meters down the road, theres a small roundabout, go right at this one, then within about 50meters take the next left turn, you'll be on a straight road heading towards what i call "death trap hill". its a really steep bridge thats only a one way., the business centre where eirsoft is is just before you actually go up that hill and its white with "broombridge business centre" in huge letters over it. if ya have trouble finding it next time just mention that one way death trap bridge to somone in the area, everyone seems to know where im talking about when i mention that.,lol
    sci-ops wrote: »
    Anybody know if the modular set will fit a CA Sportsline gearbox?? I've read it won't fit the re-inforced gearboxes, but I'm not sure if the sportsline gearbox is re-inforced.

yep it'll fit all V2 and V3 boxes, i might get one myself and do a little review, there really nice and you dont have to do any of the awkward work with shimming and that kinda thing, just stick the preassembled frame into the gear box and bobs ya auntys bed buddy., :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement