Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

god damn airsoft, my eyes now lurk over the bell m9, its basically the one that caused all the hullaboolu coming from ehobby asia, tony gets my business now :)

consider it purchased :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Motosam wrote: »
    Huzzah!

So what sort of cost are we looking at?

Just an estimate like.

In and around 90 or 100, but thats a very rough estimate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

god damn airsoft, my eyes now lurk over the bell m9, its basically the one that caused all the hullaboolu coming from ehobby asia, tony gets my business now :)

consider it purchased :)

If your willing to spend the extra few quid I reckon the
    the KJW M9 would be a better buy!!

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

read through reviews and the bell m9 seems to be a nice purchase...

dont see a bad review out there, its fully emtal, and for 75 euro i cant go much wrong, im running a shoe string budget here, 20-30 euro makes all the difference.

saving for 4 month holiday here, im buying these on the sly, and my girlfriend thinks they all second hand for 30 euro :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

l96's and mp5k's not in till next week... or end of this week?
    not another week of no airsoft. my life is over:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

IRC tells me you may have a JLS Scar you want taken off your hands. How much with no guarantee(I'm expecting it to fail, but I like DIY:D)?

Also, my mate has changed his mate. He's now looking at the GandG 16a2.:rolleyes: His parents say he has to wait till his birthday in a month or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

When are the KLW G27 coming back daddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

Tony,

don't suppose there's any chance of that order being available for collection on Saturday... ? ...:o

thanks.

monksavage wrote: »
    When are the KLW G27 coming back daddy?

Yesterday ;)

Chunks wrote: »
    Tony,

don't suppose there's any chance of that order being available for collection on Saturday... ? ...:o

thanks.

Sorry Chunks....looks like I wont have it until Tuesday at the earliest.

• Advertisement

Folks,

Shop will be closed on Saturday.

Re-Opening on Monday as usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Tony, are you still open tomorrow?? Want to pick up a modular gear set from you, also your website seems to be down at the minute.

sci-ops wrote: »
    Tony, are you still open tomorrow?? Want to pick up a modular gear set from you, also your website seems to be down at the minute.

Yep, I'll be open tomorrow.

Website is finally being moved to a dedicated server today. It'll be back in a couple of hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

read through reviews and the bell m9 seems to be a nice purchase...

dont see a bad review out there, its fully emtal, and for 75 euro i cant go much wrong, im running a shoe string budget here, 20-30 euro makes all the difference.

saving for 4 month holiday here, im buying these on the sly, and my girlfriend thinks they all second hand for 30 euro :P

The KJW is worth it, they are quite good, mines never given trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Actually tony there is a new ACM steel gp30 grenade launcher for ak varients, get some in asap :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

I cant get onto the site??!!:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

I cant get onto the site??!!:(
    Shiva wrote: »
    Yep, I'll be open tomorrow.

Website is finally being moved to a dedicated server today. It'll be back in a couple of hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

shiva what gearbox is your Modify Modular Gear Set for? i know there are a lot of different versions, not just v2 and v3 but for different makes of the v2 and v3 gearboxs

Puding wrote: »
    shiva what gearbox is your Modify Modular Gear Set for? i know there are a lot of different versions, not just v2 and v3 but for different makes of the v2 and v3 gearboxs

Its for the Marui V2 and V3 and clones of it.

as you only have one product on the site if we want to order one do we email you if we want it as v2 or v3 as far as im aware they are not cross compatible ( and very picky with the gearbox they do into so you may have some problems with some clone gearboxs )

As far as I'm aware the modular gear set fits either the V2 or V3, Puding.
    I thought it was only the trigger assembly that was different internally.

We've already used them successfully in a version 2, and we'll put one into a version 3 now and post later this afternoon to let you know how it goes. Give it about a half hour.

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    We've already used them successfully in a version 2, and we'll put one into a version 3 now and post later this afternoon to let you know how it goes. Give it about a half hour.

Yep, it fits perfectly.

i deleted the post as i had conflicting information from a number of sites, but i looked it up on modify wed site and answered it all , they are v2/v3 cross compatible but will not fit a reinforced gearbox or a poorly cast gearbox e.g some clones

i deleted the post as i had conflicting information from a number of sites, but i looked it up on modify wed site and answered it all , they are v2/v3 cross compatible but will not fit a reinforced gearbox or a poorly cast gearbox e.g clones

Some clones :)
    Fits fine in a JG.

Some clones
    Fits fine in a JG.

yep depends greatly on the model or company but due to the nature of the product any difference in the internal dimensions of the gearbox may course some problems
    poorly cast gearbox e.g some clones

changed it for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Any word on the rest of my face masks?

Crave wrote: »
    Any word on the rest of my face masks?

The order should be here Tuesday or Wednesday, Crave.

Great thanks

did you ever get round to ordering that cheap 20euro bereatta cx4 storm springer for me too?

Crave wrote: »
    Great thanks

did you ever get round to ordering that cheap 20euro bereatta cx4 storm springer for me too?

Yep, thats ordered - should be on the same order.

Great send me an email so I can sort out paying for it when it arrives

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

When are the L96's and Mp5k's in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement