Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Hi Shiva,
    Was just wondering if thse above mentioned item was in yet?

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Same order as the masks. L96 and MP5, and should be in next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Cool

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Puding wrote: »
    i deleted the post as i had conflicting information from a number of sites, but i looked it up on modify wed site and answered it all , they are v2/v3 cross compatible but will not fit a reinforced gearbox or a poorly cast gearbox e.g some clones

cant say ive had any problems with them myself, there the exact dimensions of the original gears so if they didnt fit then its likey that standard gears would also be a problem in that particular gearbox, so far myself ive tested them in a JLS V2 box (clone), Sportline V2, (needs slight mod in the bushing seats but thats the gear box shell that was to fault), A TM M4 also with no probs and a JG AUG with a V3 modified gearbox.,:)
    there really nice gears though, soon to be at home in my HK416 too.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Hey, thanks for getting that ak74 fixed there today, think ill be back up for one of them sportlin m15's. And a big thanks to the guy that done the work on the ak and fixed that hi capa:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Sorry I didn't get into yis with the cookies yesterday, the day ran off on me. At least I got my moly grease and had a satisfying result from fighting with gulliver.ie. There's nothing quite like getting a refund out of people :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

Hey tony.
    Any word on the order of g36c's? if it comes in this week can i just pick up my order from you in the shop? I no it's not your fault but I was hoping to have it for the gathering, especially the goggles!

My name is Neil mc Cole by the way, in case your looking for the order.

Cheers.

NMC wrote: »
    Hey tony.
    Any word on the order of g36c's? if it comes in this week can i just pick up my order from you in the shop? I no it's not your fault but I was hoping to have it for the gathering, especially the goggles!

My name is Neil mc Cole by the way, in case your looking for the order.

Cheers.

It should be here by Wednesday, and yup...pickup is no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭little buda

Tony ?????? whats the biggest battery you can get me for m249 para????? 3800mah or higher please!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Tony, sorry for all the messing with the other simons gun, he's a tool. Danny is getting a load of cash tommorow so he was hoping to get the Dboys SPR, but now they're out of stock. Any idea when you'll have more in?

Buda:

Its a nunchcuk type battery, 3800 sounds very large unless its an external.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Tony, could these... http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=33

be used to mount a mini maglite onto the side of a p90tr?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Tony, could these... http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=33

be used to mount a mini maglite onto the side of a p90tr?

Yep but they look crap:(

The clamps or the whole maglite contraption?

yep it'll fit alright., i did it on one of my AEGs,
    it might not be the best looking but it works quite nicely.,:)

Well there doesn't seem to be any purpose built torches so I'll have to make do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

Shiva wrote: »
    It should be here by Wednesday, and yup...pickup is no problem.

Cheers tony, heres hoping!

/crosses fingers in hope :D:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Tony ?????? whats the biggest battery you can get me for m249 para????? 3800mah or higher please!!

anything larger than a mini/numchuck (or a custom battery from somewhere like http://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=83 ) you will need a peq or something external, for a 3800 you will need one and if the battery has a large connector (normal do unless there design for a peq) then you will need a small male to large female converter.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Can the South African assault vests hold p90 mags? Also will the sector gears and/or the whole cybergun gearbox replacement set you sell fit a V2 gearbox?

Can the South African assault vests hold p90 mags? Also will the sector gears and/or the whole cybergun gearbox replacement set you sell fit a V2 gearbox?

the vest has 2 pretty big dump pouches on either side of it, they were big enough to hold a 6000pc bottle of BBs fir me so id imagine you'd get a few P90 mags in there.,
    oh and those gears are for all V2 and V3 gearboxes., :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

vtec/Tony, I bought the modular gear set from your goodselves last week for a V2 gearbox (sportsline). I was going to try and mod the gearbox (and still might), but I noticed on the back of the box that they also seem to have a 6mm gearset. It looks like the one you guys have ordered in is some kind of generic size?? Is there any chance you will be placing another order for the gear set and if so, can you get me the 6mm version instead of this one??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

Hey Tony,

will you be open this Saturday? I was hoping to come in and collect then... provided the order arrives this week? (crosses fingers)

Chunks wrote: »
    Hey Tony,

will you be open this Saturday? I was hoping to come in and collect then... provided the order arrives this week? (crosses fingers)

No, cant make it in this weekend :(

I'll see if I can persuade a certain someone to cover for me for the half day though - I'll know by the end of the week :)

No, cant make it in this weekend :(

I'll see if I can persuade a certain someone to cover for me for the half day though - I'll know by the end of the week :)

ah perfect, Vtec owes me one. Aint that right Vtec! :D

Chunks wrote: »
    ah perfect, Vtec owes me one. Aint that right Vtec! :D

Bah...turns out a certain someone is going to G-Tac this weekend for The Gathering. The dirty traitor ! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Bah...turns out a certain someone is going to G-Tac this weekend for The Gathering. The dirty traitor ! :)

The DBOYS M16 Sprs wouldn't be back in this week would they?

Also, you open at like 3 on wednesday? Need bbs and maybe a new batterie.

Ah crap!

I was really hoping to pick up the order by this weekend at the latest, i'm on a promise....

I might try to get out out you this week, or send someone out to pick it up... What's the latest you're open til this week?

sci-ops wrote: »
    vtec/Tony, I bought the modular gear set from your goodselves last week for a V2 gearbox (sportsline). I was going to try and mod the gearbox (and still might), but I noticed on the back of the box that they also seem to have a 6mm gearset. It looks like the one you guys have ordered in is some kind of generic size?? Is there any chance you will be placing another order for the gear set and if so, can you get me the 6mm version instead of this one??

Hiya, those gears are actually the 6mm ones, i think the problem is something to do with CA using imperial measurements or maybe just a tight fit even, ive fitted them into a TM M4, JG AUG and some others.,
    If you like you can leave it with me and ill do the mods needed and rebuild it for ya.,:)

2431171183_1d0e6b4757_m.jpg2431988826_6522215b49_m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Puding wrote: »
    anything larger than a mini/numchuck (or a custom battery from somewhere like http://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=83 ) you will need a peq or something external, for a 3800 you will need one and if the battery has a large connector (normal do unless there design for a peq) then you will need a small male to large female converter.
    Or, you could get an extension wire, and run it into the box mag. Plenty of space in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

Hey Shiva, is there a problem with your e-mail by any chance???
    Sent you some mails over the last week and heard nothing back?
    Just wondering??????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement