Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

MarkLmk wrote: »
    Hey Shiva, is there a problem with your e-mail by any chance???
    Sent you some mails over the last week and heard nothing back?
    Just wondering??????

Hmm,.....weird. I've replied to everything I've received.

Are you using a free email address ? If so, check your Spam folder, especially if you're using Yahoo or Hotmail.

Either way, drop me a PM and I'll definitely get it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hi Shiva, PM sent.

Iceage.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

Hi tony,

Would that order be available for collection this Thursday by any chance? I'm trying to swing it so I have a halfday.... failing that i'll send the girlfriend in to do my dirty work...

thanks.

Chunks wrote: »
    Hi tony,

Would that order be available for collection this Thursday by any chance? I'm trying to swing it so I have a halfday.... failing that i'll send the girlfriend in to do my dirty work...

thanks.

I cant promise that Chunks, sorry.

Its due in Wednesday evening, and everything has to be checked. Friday would be a better bet to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

Shiva wrote: »

Its due in Wednesday evening, and everything has to be checked. Friday would be a better bet to be honest.

Right, ok i'll try to get either myself or someone else out to you for Friday then... I'll check with you on Thursday to confirm that it's there for collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Shiva, you expecting in more of the JG HK416 in this week??

sci-ops wrote: »
    Shiva, you expecting in more of the JG HK416 in this week??

They're ordered, but there's been a lot of shortages from China lately - I wont know what's on it until it comes in.

Thanks for that Shiva, by the way, can you still get Dboys M4 A1 in metal? I have one and its a favorite of mine, and a mates got a hankering for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

Hello Shiva,

Is it possible for you to get a hold of any of these? Even just once off for me, cash waiting.

nades

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i believe they are a kapowwe exclusive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

Puding wrote: »
    i believe they are a kapowwe exclusive

They say they will sell to overseas retailers but not private buyers. Surely they can be sourced direct from China too though?

I'll check it out for you Monksavage.

Iceage: Not sure, I'll check. There are serious shortages on a lot of the Chinese stuff at the moment for some reason.

monksavage wrote: »
    Hello Shiva,

Is it possible for you to get a hold of any of these? Even just once off for me, cash waiting.

nades

I want one of those! hey I know its not the place to ask. Whats the easiest was to mount an M203 on the front of a Dboys M4 a1??

Classic Army Sportsline M4s now back in stock, along with CA G36, SL8, TM VSR 10 G-Spec, CA M15A4 rifle, CA XM177 and lots and lots of gas and BBs.

New Sportsline M15 rifle and MP5 are ordered, and will be here next week.

I also got in 1 of each Cybergun AKM, AK 47 Tactical, M16, M4 RIS, MP5 J and MP5 A5 to check the quality, and its quite impressive. Just one of each, selling fast, and only available in store at the moment. Prices range from 150 to 170. They'll be added to the range in about 2 weeks, and they dont have those disgusting see through mags the Sig 552 has.

The web site will not be updated with any new stock items this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

That order for the JG G36c's etc still on for wednesday?

Sorry for being such a nag!

Neil

NMC wrote: »
    That order for the JG G36c's etc still on for wednesday?

Sorry for being such a nag!

Neil

It'll be in, but I wont be selling any until Thursday, no exceptions.
    They need to be checked.

Speaking of the G36c, by the way...I have 5 rather lovely KWA versions too.

They need to be checked.

1- So i can call in to but on thursday then? ;)

2-Kwa eh? ever the salesman... they up on the site? and how much?

They need to be checked.

!! How much are they?(KWA Gc):confused:

NMC wrote: »
    1- So i can call in to but on thursday then? ;)

2-Kwa eh? ever the salesman... they up on the site? and how much?

Yep, should be checked by Thursday, and no, the KWA arent on the site.
    They're €240, no battery or charger. Them's luvly :)

Yep, should be checked by Thursday, and no, the KWA arent on the site.
    They're €240, no battery or charger. Them's luvly :)

Bit rich for me at the minute! smoke still wafting off my Visa card!!! I'll stick with my previous Shiva;)

• Advertisement

Fraid i'll have to stick with the Jg too, but maybe someday!

Will the fallan goggles and the jg g36c hi-cap mags be in then too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

that KWA is pretty decent, its a bit heavier than the JG and has the 3 rails on the front like the CA one, i havent fired one yet though..,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Hey Tony, The L96's aren't on that list. You got any comming in soon and if so, how many?

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

I have the KWA G36. Can't really compare it to the TM, CA or JG since I haven't got any experience with them. The front sides and lower rails are metal, which are very solid on the front guard. AEG is made out of plastic, but don't let it put you off. I am informed that the real steel(or plastic) is made out of, yes, plastic. The mag is a high cap, but the CA one with the dummies is compatible. The folding stock folds nicely and I think the button to release is metal, which is a nice touch. I say the only thing I would change is the top rail handle. It's not metal and can feel a wee bit wobbley.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Hey Shiva,

I was in your shop yesterday, thanks for trying to sort me out with the bi-pod for the G-Spec. Would you let us know when you have the CA M203 grenades in stock? Cheers mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

Hey Tony, do you plan on getting more shotguns in? I'm getting interested in the TM SPAS-12 with the metal stock. And by interested I mean drooling is involved.

LSnK wrote: »
    Hey Tony, do you plan on getting more shotguns in? I'm getting interested in the TM SPAS-12 with the metal stock. And by interested I mean drooling is involved.

Got some on the way :)

Sam: No problem, sorry we couldn't get you sorted. I should have grenades next week.

Jon: L96's will be in at the end of the week, I hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hey Tony, Just wondering if your shipment has arrived yet??

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hey Tony, Just wondering if your shipment has arrived yet??

It has.

• Advertisement

Folks, up-to-date announcements on stock and delivery status, store opening hours, and other items I consider newsworthy will be posted on Twitter.

The address is http://twitter.com/eirsoft

You can sign up and subscribe to the service, and be notified by email or even SMS everytime I add something to it.

I plan on using it to announce any new items in stock, issues with the site, store opening hours - stuff like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement