Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Nice option for updates, like it. Serpa eh........good stuff.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

Shiva wrote: »
    It has.

Sweet. Still ok to pick up my order tomorrow then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

NMC wrote: »
    Sweet. Still ok to pick up my order tomorrow then?

Depends what you ordered :)
    There were a lot of shortages....drop me a line with a list of what you ordered.

Depends what you ordered :)
    There were a lot of shortages....drop me a line with a list of what you ordered.

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

There were a lot of shortages...
    Hopefully not too short on the Well snipers. I think I was the second guy to pre-order one, so if you only got one... emot-suicide.gif

• Advertisement

LSnK wrote: »
    Hopefully not too short on the Well snipers. I think I was the second guy to pre-order one, so if you only got one... emot-suicide.gif

No, they all came in....all the pre-orders will be fulfilled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Snipersight just wanted to know when the AGM M14's are coming back(pref wood style),
    Thanks

Killinator wrote: »
    Snipersight just wanted to know when the AGM M14's are coming back(pref wood style),
    Thanks

They're in.

Oh...and the stock counts on the site are (pretty) accurate at the moment.
    There's some new stuff to go up next week, but thats for another time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

There's some new stuff to go up next week, but thats for another time.

... Bloody tease.

... Bloody tease.

You know you love it ;)

• Advertisement

Hey tony,

was out in the shop today picking up my order. Just want to say thanks, the stuff is fantastic and the service and chat were top notch.

Cheers!

NMC wrote: »
    Hey tony,

was out in the shop today picking up my order. Just want to say thanks, the stuff is fantastic and the service and chat were top notch.

Cheers!

No problems man...good to meet you and put a face to the nickname.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

once again great service. thancks alot:pac:

that feckin' eejit dropin guns:D

Shiva?...why aren't you at G tec?.....giving it holly? :confused:

iceage wrote: »
    Shiva?...why aren't you at G tec?.....giving it holly? :confused:

Because 6 years ago, and again 8 and a half months ago, I put my own selfish pleasure first, and had kids instead of thinking of the future, and all the wonderful skirmishing opportunities I would have to miss :(

*Note to God -
    Dear God, I'm kidding, I love my kids and wouldn't swap them for all the skirmishes in the world. Please keep them safe. But allowing me go to the odd skirmish now and again would be good too ;)

Because 6 years ago, and again 8 and a half months ago, I put my own selfish pleasure first, and had kids instead of thinking of the future, and all the wonderful skirmishing opportunities I would have to miss :(

*Note to God -
    Dear God, I'm kidding, I love my kids and wouldn't swap them for all the skirmishes in the world. Please keep them safe. But allowing me go to the odd skirmish now and again would be good too ;)

I've had a word with God, and he told me "he's really into Airsoft, because it's a great healthy outdoor fun way of getting closer to nature and stuff, and he told me, to tell you that because you've been really really good lately that he reckons you deserve a treat, and a bloody good skirmish as well. And..to tell the misus that if she's really cool about it and lets you head out for a tear/I mean healthy outdoor fun way of getting closer to nature and stuff, that she can have a night out with the girls and maybe a Chinese or whatever she fancys".

Amen.

The boss has spoken.......

Now who are we to argue with the boss. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

iceage wrote: »
    I've had a word with God, and he told me "he's really into Airsoft, because it's a great healthy outdoor fun way of getting closer to nature and stuff, and he told me, to tell you that because you've been really really good lately that he reckons you deserve a treat, and a bloody good skirmish as well. And..to tell the misus that if she's really cool about it and lets you head out for a tear/I mean healthy outdoor fun way of getting closer to nature and stuff, that she can have a night out with the girls and maybe a Chinese or whatever she fancys".

Amen.

The boss has spoken.......

Now who are we to argue with the boss. :P

Bruce Springsteen is God??? That's news to me?

NakedDex wrote: »

Yeah, I always thought Stephen King was God. Who'da thunk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Dude! It's so freaking obvious!

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Zkz2pUt_g

Wow. I hadn't seen that video, two of my favourite act's combined. First Bowie and Arcade Fire do Wake Up, now Bruce and (2 of) Arcade fire do this? I love it when a plan comes together

*fetches cigar*

• Advertisement

Wow. I hadn't seen that video, two of my favourite act's combined. First Bowie and Arcade Fire do Wake Up, now Bruce and (2 of) Arcade fire do this? I love it when a plan comes together

*fetches cigar*

They also did State Trooper. Only bad collaboration they've done was with U2. They did Love Will Tear Us Apart, and it was absolutely horrifying. In fairness to Arcade Fire, primarily because Bono was rolling around on the stage in a little seacaptain's hat.

It's been scientifically proven that the only cassette tapes in the world capable of surviving a terrorist attack, nuclear blast or meteor strike are copies of Bruce Springsteen's Born In The USA.

Left to their own devices, copies of Bruce Springsteen's Born In The USA will even reproduce. That's why there is a copy of Bruce Springsteen's Born In The USA on cassette tape in every single household in the world. You know it's there, if you look hard enough.

Believe it or not, I have it on Atrac. I really shouldn't given I'm only in my twenties, but I'm a sucker for retro kit.

Holy crap, it's a Samurai Edge!

Sweet Moses... ugh, I'm going to be so freaking poor this summer. Shopping in Aldi from here on out, I fear.

Welcome to airsoft, how may I direct your wages?

I've seen nothing but good reports about the performance of the Biohazard series. Looking forward to seeing that one in the steel.

Good price I think...iceage rattles through google... So whats been happening? I turn my back for one second.....and all the Beretta's in the house go bling, bling!!! wtf. cough, cough, get a glock, cough cough:D

Glocks are very good. But the Glock and the 1911 are very plain and a bit boring. Especially the 1911. They are to the rest of the airsoft world's GBB selection what Nel Whatmore's "Deep Blue Calm" is to Edvard Munch's "The Scream". It's great but there are more interesting ones out there.

I'm not a huge Beretta fan either, but that Biohazard one looks very fetching. Particularly the wood effect on grips.

How true. but boring, I think not, while admiring the sheen and finish of a complete distraction.http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=4473;)

You have to admit, that its rather..pretty;)

Pretty? That thing is one of the most hideous abominations I have ever seen! The front end looks like some of it has broken off, the trigger looks sloppy and weak, the hammer looks silly, I don't even know what's going on at the base of that pistol grip that it needs a replica of Mount Fuji growing out of it and don't even get me started on the atrocity that is that grip plate.

Pretty? That thing is one of the most hideous abominations I have ever seen! The front end looks like some of it has broken off, the trigger looks sloppy and weak, the hammer looks silly, I don't even know what's going on at the base of that pistol grip that it needs a replica of Mount Fuji growing out of it and don't even get me started on the atrocity that is that grip plate.

So your eyesight isn't flawed! Pleased I am, to introduce you then to my friends. cast your eyes over the bottom one, and tell me that its not pretty.

th_g19003-1.jpg

OK, I'll bid you all a fond farewell, off to bed. Dex, you know in your heart that theres always a place for a Glock! because unlike the rest of them it won't let you down...:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Tony, sent you a message via the website regarding the L96 and my credit note. Did you get it?...

cheers
    Darren

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement