Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

No, Darren, I dont think so ?
    Can you PM me here ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Did you get that parts list I emailed? I wasn't sure if I had the right address?

NakedDex wrote: »
    Did you get that parts list I emailed? I wasn't sure if I had the right address?

I did, yeah - Didnt get a chance to follow it up yet though :)

No bother, no rush. Just wanted to make sure the address was correct. There's a lot there (and that's not even all of it) so I don't expect it too quickly anyway. I'll be into you at some stage tomorrow afternoon anyway. It'll most likely be before 3pm but what time are you closing at just in case I'm running late?

Closing at 6 PM...see you tomorrow so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

just dont think ill ever like glocks :( i just have this thing with them, they look rank..

i peronsally think 1911's look great, i love the slide design and overall look of the gun, i love its shape, same with the beretta, and after holding a sig aswell, im slowly starting to like them too

think im gna turn into a pistolere, when that new cqb opens up on the northside, expect to see me brandishing duelies :P

There's nothing more fun than covering two lanes at once with two pistols. However, it's not particularly practical. You wait until you're wielding both and have to reload!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

laura Croft speed loaders, wonder if you can get those for Airsoft??

Hey shiva, hate to be an impatient sh*t, any idea when I'll see that JG G36c? or maybe a trackin No for same?( I so love to track An Posts speedy progress) Need to get some G time in, :D

Signed the impatient sh*t!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭gunner_twotone

Just wanna say thanks again Tony!

the 3 guns are working perfectly, might pick up a good charger for them!

Keep up the great work!

• Advertisement

Hey Shiva, when will you have those ACM. ACOG TA01 scopes back in stock? I kinda fancy one for my M4. And are the relex sights in stock? the red dot ones? that will look groovey on top of the G36c when it arrives.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

PM sent.

Think Shiva's gone to bed.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jx303

Shiva,sent pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Hey Tony, how many biscuits am I going to have to bring you to get you to stock .25g Biovals? If you had them, I'd buy them... Not hugely impressed with 1st Target so far, and .23g is probably a pretty pointless compromise :(

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Hey Tony, how many biscuits am I going to have to bring you to get you to stock .25g Biovals? If you had them, I'd buy them... Not hugely impressed with 1st Target so far, and .23g is probably a pretty pointless compromise :(

Supplier is out of stock of them at the moment, unfortunately. The .30 ones are ordered though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

but bring cookies anyway.,:)

lol.,:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Shiva wrote: »
    Supplier is out of stock of them at the moment, unfortunately. The .30 ones are ordered though.

Arrrgh! Back to Begadi for me, quite possibly - but keep me posted. Still more tests on 1st Target are required, the weekend was a bit too hectic to do it properly.

vtec wrote: »
    but bring cookies anyway.,:)

lol.,:p

You kids! Tesco are cleaned out of the ones I brought before, and I'm not surprised - harder to get a hold of than .25g bio bbs :(

kevteljeur wrote: »
    You kids! Tesco are cleaned out of the ones I brought before, and I'm not surprised - harder to get a hold of than .25g bio bbs :(

Dont be a quitter ! Try Superquinn :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

LOL., thems was some nice COOKIES!..,:D

He ate them all though, :(

• Advertisement

vtec wrote: »
    He ate them all though, :(

Management hath its privileges :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Tony you have a pm re: ak74

I'm sending one more now with a small list of stuff you may or may not be able to get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Wheres teh BDU's huh?
    And whats with giving my a bicep belt?

Just curious, Tony, with these piston and gearbox parts available on the site, are you, or could you offer a repair service or upgrade service? I know your constantly busy trying to keep up with orders, but might this appear in the future?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

Speaking of orders, when will that L96 be shipping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Heya, I tried creating an account on eirsoft.ie and it returned some SQL error. It created the account alright, but now I can't add an address (same error). Something about no default gender

You guys know about this?

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Heya, I tried creating an account on eirsoft.ie and it returned some SQL error. It created the account alright, but now I can't add an address (same error). Something about no default gender

You guys know about this?

Yeah, the hosting providor say they're working on it. Havent seen a lot of progress so far mind you.

LSnK wrote: »
    Speaking of orders, when will that L96 be shipping?

Went yesterday afternoon - tracking number will be updated on your account history later today.

iceage wrote: »
    Just curious, Tony, with these piston and gearbox parts available on the site, are you, or could you offer a repair service or upgrade service? I know your constantly busy trying to keep up with orders, but might this appear in the future?

Actually, we already do.

I havent made any announcement yet, because I wanted to update the site with a section for booking a repair or upgrade first, and I've been holding off doing that because of the problems I'm having with it.

But anyway....official announcement...Eirsoft now offer a full upgrade and repair service, with a fast turnaround. We're the only retailer in the country with a full time, in house technician, and we offer a warranty with every job done.

Prices and suchlike will be on the site soon, for now just drop us a line using the contact page on www.eirsoft.ie for further information.

• Advertisement

The store will be open this Saturday, and for the next month or so, from 10 AM to 2 PM.

Depending on how things go, this may become a permanent opening time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement