Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jx303

Tony, any luck with that tracking number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Shiva wrote: »
    a full time, in house technician

Do you mean that little cookie-hoover guy? I was wondering what he was there for...

By the way, congratulations - I'll be in later to have a look :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

Hey Tony, I said I'd be out today to get that galaxy mp5k but I'm afraid the funds didn't materialise! so you can just sell it on or whatever, sorry for the inconvience.

Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

Hi Tony,
    Just wondering if you are open this saturday?my friend finally got a day off and is very keen on either a vfc or g&g ak. Times of opening would be good too as we seemed to miss you the last saturday you opened.
    Cheers,
    Andy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Hi Tony,
    Just wondering if you are open this saturday?my friend finally got a day off and is very keen on either a vfc or g&g ak. Times of opening would be good too as we seemed to miss you the last saturday you opened.
    Cheers,
    Andy.

Yep, 10 AM to 2 PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hi Tony,

Any news on the HBAR?

Cheers
    Simon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

Nice one Tony. See you on saturday!:)

Tony, pm sent

No, sorry. I emailed them and they just point blank refused to ship internationally, even for a one off bulk order. I couldnt find them anywhere else. I think someone said they're exclusive to Kapowwe.

• Advertisement

Hi Tony,

Any news on the HBAR?

Cheers
    Simon

Not yet, Simon. I'll keep looking.

Not yet, Simon. I'll keep looking.

Thanks Tony :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Any news on the HBAR?

i know there are a few custom kits about and there used to be a conversion kit commercial made but its been out of production for some time and rather rare :) but let me know if you find something i would be interested myself :P

Puding wrote: »
    i know there are a few custom kits about and there used to be a conversion kit commercial made but its been out of production for some time and rather rare :) but let me know if you find something i would be interested myself :P

javascript:large('http://www.boomarms.com/sc/viewproductdetail.asp?ProductID=585')

Stock: In.

But they will not reply to my orders.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

that would be one of the kits :) i would just put the order in with them you have to give them no bank details like wgc they will just quote shipping after, there normal fast to reply to that and any email in relation to an order if you just using the 'contact us' then there rather slow to get in touch at boomarms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Is the showroom out on the street near the train station or is it in behind in an industrial park or somewhere?

After getting hopelessly lost trying to find both mia and hrta last week I'm not in the humour again this week :D

I'll be out to you saturday regardless, seeya then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

its in a business centre located on the cabra side of that really steep "death trap" hill.,its white and has "Broombridge business centre" above it., :)

go in the gate of the business centre and to the right, up the stairs, theres a reception desk in there, they'll point you to the right place in there.,

Tony, pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Got that tracking number.
    Thanks Tony.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

vtec wrote: »
    its in a business centre located on the cabra side of that really steep "death trap" hill.,its white and has "Broombridge business centre" above it., :)

go in the gate of the business centre and to the right, up the stairs, theres a reception desk in there, they'll point you to the right place in there.,

Found youse and get my tac vest eventually :-) Like I said, I'll definitely be back in. Got my eye on a USP compact gbb if you're getting them in again. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Judge dredd

Hi Tony,

Just wondering if you will be open this coming Saturday( 10th )?

Hi Tony,

Just wondering if you will be open this coming Saturday( 10th )?

Yep, open every Saturday from 10 AM to 2 PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

:D;)Shiva, PM sent...not!!!:p

Sorry mate, couldn't resist it!

iceage wrote: »
    :D;)Shiva, PM sent...not!!!:p

Sorry mate, couldn't resist it!

:p:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

249 Bling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Morning,

I've had my eye on the Maruzen GBB MP5K since it was first listed on the
    webpage but I have yet to see it come back into stock. Are ya getting in
    any more in the future?

I am wondering too if it would actually take a Full MP5 solid stock?
    Or what other way you could Mod the thing with other MP5 style stuff.

What I actually want it a full GBB rifle but dont see too many of them
    on these shores.

~B

bullets wrote: »
    Morning,

I've had my eye on the Maruzen GBB MP5K since it was first listed on the
    webpage but I have yet to see it come back into stock. Are ya getting in
    any more in the future?

I am wondering too if it would actually take a Full MP5 solid stock?
    Or what other way you could Mod the thing with other MP5 style stuff.

What I actually want it a full GBB rifle but dont see too many of them
    on these shores.

~B

Hi Bullets.

I'm hoping to have some in the next few weeks - They've been ordered for quite awhile, but have been out of stock with the supplier. As far as I can remember, they're easily modded with a stock and other furniture accessories - the body dimensions are the same as the MP5K AEG. I'll take a closer look when I get my hands on one again.

I also have a Western Arms M4 GBB on the way - Its reported to be under 1 joule if using HFC134a, but slightly over with green gas. I want to test one before I start stocking them though.

249 Bling?

Possibly this week. They're on backorder for a few weeks now, so as soon as they come back into stock with the supplier, they'll automatically be added to my regular order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hi Bullets.
    I also have a Western Arms M4 GBB on the way - Its reported to be under 1 joule if using HFC134a, but slightly over with green gas. I want to test one before I start stocking them though.

My God man you must of read my Mind! Just after posting on the main board
    about GBB rifles!!!

PM me a rough price when you know yourself what you will be selling for them for.
    (The M4 that is)

I want one badly but cash is in short supply at the moment. (have 20 Euros to last me til Friday!! cos I spent it all on real steel shooting the weekend)

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rat catcher

Hi Tony any luck posting my L96 yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement