Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

hey tony any chance on god green earth you can get this in for me.
    ill do anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

ill do anything

Already looking into it. I've asked for some details before I order it, but I'll most likely be getting it.

Hi Tony any luck posting my L96 yet?

All the L96's orders placed before the last resupply delivery have been processed. I haven't updated the order history with tracking details because the database is a wee bit screwed, and I'm working on fixing it.

A couple of people ordered them after they'd run out of stock - these orders will be processed at the end of this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

ill do anything

careful as looking at the data in the pic gives a power level of 1.37j

careful as looking at the data in the pic gives a power level of 1.37j

Where are you seeing that, Aidan ?

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    Where are you seeing that, Aidan ?

Hmmmm, very strange that one - I've just looked at the link again and the info pic isnt there:confused:

Had a look at my history to make sure I'm not going insane and it's there ok. 5 pics on the original link and just 4 pics without the details now.:confused:

Anyway, I've saved the page from history and here's the pic:

RSOV shotty.jpg

90M/S with 0.34g bb's = 1.37J approx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Trust defenderdude to notice that, but on the other hand, i really want one too

Sry but I'd love one myself!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

That data on the 8mm the link was to the 6mm, you only want one because youve seen what scope's one is like (me too btw)

Ahhh, getting old in my stupid age...:p

apologies - for my confusion and shoot me with one as soon as they come in:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Hi Tony,

Just wonder what GBBs do you have in stock at the moment? Look at getting another side arm. Also would also like to pick up a couple of mags with the GBB while I am at it.

Cheers mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Already looking into it. I've asked for some details before I order it, but I'll most likely be getting it.

thats the shots, will you be updating the site or just have them in the store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Shiva

Got the scope today. Looks the business on the rifle.
    Gives me the perfect opportunity to spend the day zeroing it :cool:

Thanks.

Full metal VFC HK416 D145RS and D10RS have been reduced in price - Down to €360.
    Thats almost €100 off the RRP. Simply the best H&K 416 on the airsoft scene. Get them while they last ;)

Also, another order arrived today....Well L96, JG G36c and other clones are back in stock. Pre-orders will be shipping tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Full metal VFC HK416 D145RS and D10RS have been reduced in price - Down to €360.
    Thats almost €100 off the RRP. Simply the best H&K 416 on the airsoft scene. Get them while they last

that rather nice offer pitty i have one already or my card would have been thought your system already :) might have to forward this onto a few people i know where after the hk416

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Great news Shiva! Iceage does a jig!!:D:D will you pe sending tracking No's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

Thanks Shiva and Vtec for fixing the M14 got it there a few minutes ago:D
    Works Perfect thanks for replacing the parts really appreciate it:cool:

and for the record Vtec dosent own a punto:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

Hey Shiva any of my stuff in yet ??
    I could come over tomorrow and grab what you have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

I noticed that the DE UMP has had its price raised by 21 euros. Why the hike? Just out of curiousity.

LSnK wrote: »
    I noticed that the DE UMP has had its price raised by 21 euros. Why the hike? Just out of curiousity.

Shipping costs have gone up substantially since I started last July, so its costing me a lot more to get them in - 99 isnt a viable price anymore, unfortunately :(

• Advertisement

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    Hey Shiva any of my stuff in yet ??
    I could come over tomorrow and grab what you have

Pm me your order number, and hopefully you can - it'd save me a lot of hassle not having to pack it and ship it.

Lads, can y'all do me a huge favour ?

If you're going to PM me to ask about pre-orders, existing orders, or pretty much anything to do with your purchases on Eirsoft.ie, please tell me your real name and if you have an order, quote your order number. Theres lots and lots of you, and only one of me, and even if I was talking to you only the other day about something, its a fairly safe bet I wont remember who you are or what you're on about if you follow it up with me :)

I'm getting old, and my memory is failing :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

LSnK wrote: »

Man, trust me, if you are looking at it, and you fancy it, you better buy it, quick! they are the business and still a bargain at 120.00:D
    And if I'm right they'll go really quickly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Myself and Mitzy would like to second that sentiment, this thing is a joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

I have one already. :)

And I agree - at 120 it's still a great price for what you get.

I'm getting old, and my memory is failing :p

mmmmmm, Shiva,

remember that second VFC SCAR I wanted off you - you do remember that I paid you ca$h at HRTA last wednesday night ! dont you???:p

:D:D:D

mmmmmm, Shiva,

remember that second VFC SCAR I wanted off you - you do remember that I paid you ca$h at HRTA last wednesday night ! dont you???:p

:D:D:D

I said I was getting older, not stupider :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

You leave me in the shop filled with stuff I want on Saturdays. I'd call that the darker side of the stupid line y'know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

NakedDex wrote: »
    You leave me in the shop filled with stuff I want on Saturdays. I'd call that the darker side of the stupid line y'know

Maybe you the stupid one? hes just making ya want more stuff by putting it under ya nose., worked on me., :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Yeah...
    <Slinks off to review the huge parts order he gave Tony a week ago>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement