Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭legofsalmon07

Shiva is there any chance of getting in some .25g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hey Shiva, is that D boy M4 A1 all metal? did you get them in again? One of my mates has been plaguing me to sell him my one..not A hope cos I luvs it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

iceage wrote: »
    Hey Shiva, is that D boy M4 A1 all metal? did you get them in again? One of my mates has been plaguing me to sell him my one..not A hope cos I luvs it.:D

Yep, tis indeed Iceage.:)

Salmon - I'll have them this week. Probably Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭legofsalmon07

Shiva wrote: »
    Yep, tis indeed Iceage.:)

Salmon - I'll have them this week. Probably Wednesday.
    ok Thanks =]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Are the chrono's in yet?

• Advertisement

Motosam wrote: »
    Are the chrono's in yet?

No, they were left short again. It'll be another couple of weeks, possibly sooner if I can source them elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

Any well l96's in stock might take a trip up to you on wedensday and pick one up.
    Thanks

Oglon93 wrote: »
    Any well l96's in stock might take a trip up to you on wedensday and pick one up.
    Thanks

I'll check tomorrow - I might have two left after I ship all the outstanding orders tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

any of those army ak47's?

weeder wrote: »
    any of those army ak47's?

No, all out, bar one thats to be shipped. Someone came in to the shop last week and bought the last four.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

UMPs in stock? There is a distinct hole in my H&K lineup. - And somone I know is in the market for a CQB piece that isn't a G36.
    No, it isn't me... The Mossie and the 1911 see to that.

BTW where does one get spare mags for these puppies.......

UMPs in stock? There is a distinct hole in my H&K lineup. - And somone I know is in the market for a CQB piece that isn't a G36.

Yep, I have some left.

And spare mags can be purchased from......ME !
    They'll be added to the site tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Got one off gunner but it wont be worth it to ship it on its own. $25 shipping for one $7 mag...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Got one off gunner but it wont be worth it to ship it on its own. $25 shipping for one $7 mag...

Already got it from the Organ Grinder.;)
    BTW Knock some of the edges off, and you make a pretty impressive young gun. Don't remember if I told you on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭little buda

went into shop today to get a silencer + mp5 rail
    left the shop today with 8mm gas shotgun + gas + ammo:confused::confused::D

:DPriceless:D

love my new gun, cheers tony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Dboys SCAR in stock :o
    How do they seem so far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Do you have a telephone number for the shop please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

davidd24 wrote: »
    Do you have a telephone number for the shop please?

From the main page:
    Opening Hours: Mon to Fri : 13.00 - 17.30, Saturday : 10.00 - 14.00

Closed Sunday and Public Holidays

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

mcgovern wrote: »
    How do they seem so far?

I'll be doing a review on my new STAR version later and i did some camparason shots with the dboys scar for it, all in all though its a really nice piece for the price,., :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

mcgovern wrote: »
    How do they seem so far?

Given my rather public dislike for all clones (apart from the JG G36c), I have to say, even I was impressed by the DBoys SCAR. It has a bit of heft to it and it seems rugged too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Hi Tony

are you carrying any spares for the VFC stuff - specifically the SCARs.
    I need a the motor (EG 1300) and fire selector plate for starters...:(

my SCAR is dead:( and I'm hurtin (sob, sob, sniff, sniff):p

Thanks
    Aidan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ouch! isnt it a regular V3 type motor in that? i know the selector plate is a little different from an M4 one unfortunately.,:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

just wanna throw some thanks out there to Tony, and richie of course ,mr fixit

for hooking me up yesterday with my we 1911 and saav tac vest.

highly impressed by both and loving them

hope to see you in hrta tonight

thanks again...and no really i wont be ordering anything else till august...

(may make a sly order from spain online we will see :P )

but seriously thanks again

and richie sorry i didnt say hi, im a shy guy...plus u seemed to be touching a scar, so i didnt wanna get riddled with uglyness :P

vtec wrote: »
    ouch! isnt it a regular V3 type motor in that? i know the selector plate is a little different from an M4 one unfortunately.,:(

not sure if it is /isnt. Looks like a regular M4 type motor but I'd rather put original VFC parts into it - that is; if they are available...

Will you check with Tony to see if you're doing any spares as I think I'll hold off on the other tan VFC SCAR I spoke about with him if he cant get spares easily.

Ta.
    Aidan.

not sure if it is /isnt. Looks like a regular M4 type motor but I'd rather put original VFC parts into it - that is; if they are available...

Will you check with Tony to see if you're doing any spares as I think I'll hold off on the other tan VFC SCAR I spoke about with him if he cant get spares easily.

Ta.
    Aidan.

You can have the parts out of the display model I have here Aidan - I wont be selling it anyway. Although I can get the spares easily enough too - the supplier carries a good range.

Shiva wrote: »
    I can get the spares easily enough too - the supplier carries a good range.

Thanks a million Tony;)
    I'll let you have a look at the motor - maybe it's bog standard re-branded but the rof is/was fantastic. Although running out ofthe aeg - the motor just doesnt have the torque to fully cycle the gearbox.

Having opened the SCAR's gearbox (several times to find that it was just the motor:rolleyes:), I have to say that the gears, piston, piston head, trigger mech etc. were all in what I can only describe as brand-new looking.

I was half expecting to find a load of grindings and bits but it was stunningly clean. The only bit of wear is on the tip on the motor gear (along with loads of carbon dust).

I have noticed a slight rof drop over the last couple of uses but thought no more of it until GTAC last weekend when it gave up the ghost.

Considering I've used it for 5 months+ and having fired probably 60K+ rounds, it's testament to the quality of the AEG that this is the first time I've even had to look at it. If you have them - I must get a set of 7mm (think that's the size) bearing bushings off ya too and change them while I'm at it...

Suppose I should have changed the hop-up rubber but it really doesnt need it yet! The only gripe is the fire-selector and it's switch arrangement - b1tch to get right (until you realise the easy way, by which time you've probably done damage):rolleyes: - it still sorts works but not perfect. My own fault...:(

Thanks again - I'll call into ya soon.
    Aidan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Hi Shiva,
    Couldn't help but notice that the VFC416 D10RSs are down in price. is there anything the matter with them or are they not shifting?

I'm 99.999999% sure I want to get one, but I have to wait until after my finals (3 weeks...:mad:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Any plans to stock those Star SCAR EGLM's ? After reading Richie's review I must say I'm very interested. Want the black one, but I really can't be arsed ordering it from abroad just at the minute, any idea how much they'd cost?

scanlant wrote: »
    Hi Shiva,
    Couldn't help but notice that the VFC416 D10RSs are down in price. is there anything the matter with them or are they not shifting?

I'm 99.999999% sure I want to get one, but I have to wait until after my finals (3 weeks...:mad:)

There's nothing at all wrong with them - you wont get a better airsoft Hk416, I dont care what anyone says :) I've been using mine with no problems.

The RRP is €450, and the wholesaler is giving me hassle at the moment for selling them so cheaply, but lets be honest - with the excellent quality Jing Gong and SRC versions, very few people are going to spend €450 on a VFC version.

• Advertisement

Spetzcong wrote: »
    Any plans to stock those Star SCAR EGLM's ? After reading Richie's review I must say I'm very interested. Want the black one, but I really can't be arsed ordering it from abroad just at the minute, any idea how much they'd cost?

I'm going to add them as a special order soon - I wont carry them, but they can be pre-ordered. Price will be around the €600-€650 mark.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement