Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

RIGHT I'm ordering one. Fine, you've twisted my arm. :D

Will you keep me one, I can send you a deposit if you want?

AND I'll need a drop-leg mag pouch aswell, grenades for the M203 and some other bits and bobs...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Tony,

Got that pack of BBs yesterday cheers and thanks

I'm on the lookout for a DBOYS M4 complete gearbox , can you get one in or do you have any around for sale?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Shiva wrote: »
    There's nothing at all wrong with them - you wont get a better airsoft Hk416, I dont care what anyone says :) I've been using mine with no problems.

The RRP is €450, and the wholesaler is giving me hassle at the moment for selling them so cheaply, but lets be honest - with the excellent quality Jing Gong and SRC versions, very few people are going to spend €450 on a VFC version.

Some would rate the SRC's higher than the VFC's, what do you think? The SRC got good reviews in Pop Airsoft Mag recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Any chance of getting in the clone cnc'd gp30 grenade launcher?

And the new Well scorpion looks snazzy too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Some would rate the SRC's higher than the VFC's, what do you think? The SRC got good reviews in Pop Airsoft Mag recently.

Alvin T. Grey brought his into the shop today for me to have a look at. Its a lovely piece, but both of us agreed the VFC is the better model.

• Advertisement

Tony,

Got that pack of BBs yesterday cheers and thanks

I'm on the lookout for a DBOYS M4 complete gearbox , can you get one in or do you have any around for sale?

Thanks

I have them in stock Rob - €40.

Motosam wrote: »
    Any chance of getting in the clone cnc'd gp30 grenade launcher?

And the new Well scorpion looks snazzy too :D

Ordered the launcher for delivery in the next couple of weeks, but its out of stock. Also ordered one of the Skorpion to have a look at it.

Alvin T. Grey brought his into the shop today for me to have a look at. Its a lovely piece, but both of us agreed the VFC is the better model.

Ok, thanks. The VFC has the disgusting peq box too doesn't it?

Yeah, unfortunately. I put a crane stock on mine, and I've been meaning to rewire it to use a battery in the stock. Now that I'll be skirmishing more often I'm going to get round to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Don't think so..

you thinking of the JG?

• Advertisement

Yeah, unfortunately. I put a crane stock on mine, and I've been meaning to rewire it to use a battery in the stock. Now that I'll be skirmishing more often I'm going to get round to it.

is that a service you offer customers, rewiring + crane stock?

is that a service you offer customers, rewiring + crane stock?

Yep. We offer a full upgrade/repair/customisation service.

Its not advertised on the web site, because theres a few details to work out, but its there. And with a very fast turnaround, too.

Yep. We offer a full upgrade/repair/customisation service.

Its not advertised on the web site, because theres a few details to work out, but its there. And with a very fast turnaround, too.

Cool! Thx.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I have them in stock Rob - €40.

Cheers Tony be over to you during next week

Ordered the launcher for delivery in the next couple of weeks, but its out of stock. Also ordered one of the Skorpion to have a look at it.

If you can add one more, I dont care if its crap, a project would suit me down to the ground. :)

If not bagsies on that one :D

The gp30, is it version 1 or 2? 1 is cast, 2 is cnc'd.

See rsov and gunner, rsov have v1, gunner v2.

Motosam wrote: »
    If you can add one more, I dont care if its crap, a project would suit me down to the ground. :)

If not bagsies on that one :D

The gp30, is it version 1 or 2? 1 is cast, 2 is cnc'd.

See rsov and gunner, rsov have v1, gunner v2.

Its neither - its out of stock :) It will be version 2.

Its too late to add anything, but I'll sell you the one that comes in. Assuming it comes in, of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Speaking of 416's, anyone hear about the Top Tech HK416. They are apart of G&G and their 416 can fit the battery inside the RIS and has a blow back action like the Army L85.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rj6EpVBT_d0&feature=related

May be one to keep an eye on seeing as G&G have some good stuff on the market as of late.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

that looks really good., id be interested to see the quality it it though, If its G&G then i shouldnt be disapointed., I'll be twisting tonys arm to get one of these in so i can have a nosey.,:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

last i heard it was shelved due to problems with h&k license (kinda make sense since in the mean time classic army have announced a hk416 with licensed trades )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

If CA do make one I hope its better than their SCAR effort, VFC and G&G put them to shame on that one. I thought VFC had full H&K tades outside the US on the 416?

• Advertisement

some time back the hk416 was removed from vfcs website http://www.gb-tech.com.tw/vfc_new_web/eng/01_news/frame.htm take what you will from it as no one has any official answer and no one has confirmed if its staying in production with vfc, in regards to the ca hk4126 no idea on build but the pictures of the trades where god dame *(&**)*

G&G dont usually have the trades on them anyway so i cant imagine it would be a trades issue with it, I wouldnt be a fan of a CA one myself.,

im only repeating what i read no source im afraid , but they did remove the product from the shot show and no other news has been forthcoming on it as i was very interested in its ris unit as i love the fact you could fit a relatively large battery inside it without a need for a peq

Puding wrote: »
    im only repeating what i read no source im afraid , but they did remove the product from the shot show and no other news has been forthcoming on it as i was very interested in its ris unit as i love the fact you could fit a relatively large battery inside it without a need for a peq

yeah thats the one thing i hate about my VFC 416, ive been looking into the mag coupler thingy that can take the battery in the fake mag for mine but that G&G looks a lot cleaner.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

vtec wrote: »
    G&G dont usually have the trades on them anyway so i cant imagine it would be a trades issue with it, I wouldnt be a fan of a CA one myself.,

Problem is H&K not only copyrighted their name and the gun names etc, but also the actual shape of some of their guns, including, I think, the 416.
    Umarex own the licence to H&K copyrights for airsoft.
    Anyone wanting to use trades or shape of those for airsoft has to buy licence off Umarex.
    I doubt the clone manufacturers care to much, since most don't have trades anyway, but the high end manufacturers are probably afraid of a law suit, and I heard VFC had shelved some projects due to it also.

yes they own the intellectual property as it where, although there is some debate on this and what they really have the right to

HK have not defended their claim to intellectual property up to this point, as such they have a weak case.
    The point of that is that you cant patent something or claim right to it after its been freely available and actively copied for a while, so you cant effectively screw a guy relying on use of that idea for his business.
    I dont know the full details but I dont think HK have the strongest of cases if it went to a court.

Its neither - its out of stock :) It will be version 2.

Its too late to add anything, but I'll sell you the one that comes in. Assuming it comes in, of course.

Yup V2 for me then, dont mark it up too much please :(:p

And great news I'll take the skorpion too, id say eventually I'll get the gbb but for now I'll try out the aep model.

Thanks T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

Hey tony is te dboys m4 ready? also the 249 I can pick them up in the morning

• Advertisement

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    Hey tony is te dboys m4 ready? also the 249 I can pick them up in the morning

The only M4 I have at the moment is the Jing Gong S-System.
    The m249 para is in stock - 1 left.
    And I also have 2 MK II versions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement