Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

ok ill be in about eleven tomrrow to pick it up ill have a look at the m4 if i like ill buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Just a note Tony and Richie to than you both for the super help and assistance with the SCAR.

I put in the bearing bushings, selector plate and motor and it's running beautifully again - probably even better than new with the new metal 7mm bearings!
    It's such a joy to work on - the quality and fit is perfect.

To say I'm pleased with the VFC416 is an understatement. It's fantastic - and I've tried a crane stock on it with a micron perfect fit too. Although I havent re-routed the battery cable yet - I've looked at it and it's a piece of cake. Simple takedown, but I might just give the PEQ box a go for a bit first - ...it sorta grows on ya:)

Chrono'd it and it's betwen 320-325 and about 950 rpm with a 9.6V.
    I'm just gonna run 8.4's in it for the moment.

Sooooooo pleased:D

BTW, Tony, did I see that you had a light fitted in yours (there's room I think) or was I imagining it?

Once again, thanks guys for everything ;) - cant wait to get the VFC twins out!

:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭little buda

hey im haveing prolems with the gun i got from you on monday,
    its whistleing after i put the gas in + not fireing any more, only out 50 bb's put throught it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

hey im haveing prolems with the gun i got from you on monday,
    its whistleing after i put the gas in + not fireing any more, only out 50 bb's put throught it???

Bring it back to me and we'll sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭little buda

o.k will do thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Tony thanks for letting me play with your new toy today! It is the most amazing piece of kit :eek: and thats despite the handicap of being an M4.

I may have no choice other thant to get one. :D

hoplite wrote: »
    Tony thanks for letting me play with your new toy today! It is the most amazing piece of kit :eek: and thats despite the handicap of being an M4.

I may have no choice other thant to get one. :D

Oi, watch it:p

It's amazing aint it:eek:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

Tony i bought a KJ P8 tactical off you today. nice piece appearance wise but i'm having performance problems with it. i've put 2 mags through it and everyshot has been a double or triple feed. was wondering if there was any possibility of an exchage? after you have had a look and satisfied yourself that i didnt do anything untoward with it.

cherubaul wrote: »
    Tony i bought a KJ P8 tactical off you today. nice piece appearance wise but i'm having performance problems with it. i've put 2 mags through it and everyshot has been a double or triple feed. was wondering if there was any possibility of an exchage? after you have had a look and satisfied yourself that i didnt do anything untoward with it.

Of course, no problem - drop in and I'll swap it over for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Tony, my A&K M249 MkII arrived today without a battery & charger or the clearing rod.

• Advertisement

doubletap wrote: »
    Tony, my A&K M249 MkII arrived today without a battery & charger or the clearing rod.

Yeah, I got your email - there'll be one of each in the post tomorrow.
    Sorry about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

Tony, thanks for the well l96 super piece of kit.It performs perfectly.:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey Tony

Do you have any of the big mofo support aeg's in stock, im after the para (i think) cant decide

Hey Tony

Do you have any of the big mofo support aeg's in stock, im after the para (i think) cant decide

I have a Mk II left.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

Popped an email to you yesterday Tony.... Got the Steyr Aug but the bb's didn't arrive. Only have a few of the sample pack left and have to zero the scope....!

Cheers

Rats

ratsam wrote: »
    Popped an email to you yesterday Tony.... Got the Steyr Aug but the bb's didn't arrive. Only have a few of the sample pack left and have to zero the scope....!

Cheers

Rats

Can you resend the email please ? I dont seem to have received it.
    Include your order number too if you can. Thanks.

Hi
    Shiva
    did you receive my E-mail about the missing horseshoe clip
    thanks
    JD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Hey Tony

i thoroughly endorse this move

tony have you looked into getting hop-ups and ranger grips for all the m249's that are floating around? oh and 9.6 minis

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

Sent that email to ye again... order no 791

Rats (aka Richie Hatch)

Hi
    Shiva
    did you receive my E-mail about the missing horseshoe clip
    thanks
    JD

No, can you resend please ?
    Sorry for the hassle.

Actually...anyone who's emailed me in the last 7 days and hasn't received a reply, can you resend it please ? I was only receiving some emails and didn't realise it until yesterday evening.

• Advertisement

ratsam wrote: »
    Sent that email to ye again... order no 791

Rats (aka Richie Hatch)

Thanks Richie, got that and replied.

Order #757

Hi Tony
    just found another little problem with the M249.
    the pin that holds the barrel release catch is missing its horseshoe clip (http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...I/PICT0019.jpg) so it can work loose and fall out.

Thanks
    JD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Tigger wrote: »
    i thoroughly endorse this move

Its you that has made me want one,

@ Tony

Any galaxy mp5k in stock, im torn between spending loads, or just a little bit of money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,596 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

tony, sorry to bother you but that mp5 sd, is it in stock? :o

:)

Its you that has made me want one,

@ Tony

Any galaxy mp5k in stock, im torn between spending loads, or just a little bit of money

Yep, got two left.

blay1 wrote: »
    tony, sorry to bother you but that mp5 sd, is it in stock? :o

:)

Yep, for the moment :)

Order #757

Hi Tony
    just found another little problem with the M249.
    the pin that holds the barrel release catch is missing its horseshoe clip (http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...I/PICT0019.jpg) so it can work loose and fall out.

Thanks
    JD

No worries, I'll drop a replacement in the post for you.

Tony
    Just wondering if the removal of stock levels from your site a permanent one?
    A.

Tony
    Just wondering if the removal of stock levels from your site a permanent one?
    A.

I'm not sure yet, to tell the truth.

At the moment I'm too busy to update the site every time something sells from the shop, and right now I cant get enough stock in at any one time to have two seperate inventories. I'm not sure whether this is a supplier problem, or a general shortage - I have the resources now to keep the web store and the physical store permanently stocked if I could just get sufficient quantities. It frustrates people if they order something that looks like its in stock, then get an email saying it isn't.

I was going to err on the side of caution and adjust the site so that you cant order anything that's out of stock, but the last time I tried that, I was swamped with requests from people wanting to pre-order anyway. So, the temporary solution is not to manage the web site stocks, and if someone orders something that's out of stock, they get notified and are offered to choice to wait for it to come back, or get a refund.

If I can source enough stock to maintain both inventories, I'll put the stock levels back up, but for now, the easiest thing is for me not to display them.

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    I'm not sure yet, to tell the truth.
    If I can source enough stock to maintain both inventories, I'll put the stock levels back up, but for now, the easiest thing is for me not to display them.

That's what I thought - it must be a nightmare.

Any of the VFC SCARs arrive btw?

Thanks ;)

A.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement